Arashi's latest single "Hatenai Sora" sold 248,828 copies on the release day
Arashi has just released their 6th single of 2010, "Hatenai Sora" on November 10th, and not surprisingly it topped the Oricon daily chart.
Oricon reports that they sold 248,828 copies on it's debut day, and it exceeded the first day sales of "Troublemaker" which sold around 233,000 copies. Therefore, "Hatenai Sora" has the best first day sales amongst all 6 singles released by Arashi in 2010.
Below is the Top 5 ranking of Oricon single daily chart.
1. Hatenai Sora - Arashi 11/10 (248,828)
2. Nee - Perfume 11/10 (44,293)
3. Best Friend's Girl - J Soul Brothers 11/10 (23,627)
4. Hito - Yusuke 11/10 (no sales number available)
5. Jumping - KARA 11/10 ( no sales number available)
Source: jnews1 + Oricon style
There are 0 comments