Which AKB48 members earned the highest annual income?
These days, you can't go anywhere in Japan without encountering AKB48. Out of all the idol groups, the members of AKB48 are the ones who work the most.
Up until now, the member’s salaries have been a secret that the media hasn’t looked into. However, 'YUCASEE MEDIA' has done some research and created an estimate of the girl’s annual income, in addition to compiling a ranking of the top five earners.
So, which AKB48 member earned the highest annual figures? The ranking is as follows:
< AKB48 Yearly Income Ranking >
1. Maeda Atsuko (19) - 20 million yen ( approx. $243,000 USD)
1. Shinoda Mariko (24) – 20 million yen (approx. $243,000 USD)
3. Oshima Yuko (21) – 18 million yen (approx. $218,730 USD)
4. Kojima Haruna (22) – 16 million yen (approx. $194,426 USD)
4. Itano Tomomi (19) – 16 million yen (approx. $194,426 USD)
(Please remember that these are only estimates done by YUCASEE MEDIA).
Source: YUCASEE MEDIA
There are 0 comments