PV Releases

Che'Nelle & Taku Takahashi release short MV for "Burning Love"

June 18, 2013 @ 1:05 am
by HPriest
Singer Che'Nelle and m-flo's DJ Taku Takahashi have teamed up for new song titled "Burning Love" and released a short MV for it on June 17th.

"Burning Love" is the official Japanese campaign song for Coca-Cola's energy drink 'burn' and its new flavors marketed as 'burn refresh energy'. The new flavors that went on sale in Japan on the 17th include kiwi, apple, and blue agave.

The short MV not only shows Che'Nelle, but also Taku Takahashi in a small DJ booth behind her. The lyrics are related to the drink's slogan "KEEP burnING" and so is the MV. It also features skateboarders experiencing several failures until they finally land their tricks. They don't give up and keep on trying, which is exactly the state of mind this energy drink is supposed to represent.

Furthermore a TV CM titled "burnING SINGER" will air on the 19th.

Source: Mantan-Web

Comments

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 6:34 pm

I still remember her when she first released "I Fell In Love With A DJ". Wow she's change so much now and she's based in Japan now.

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 6:00 pm

wow. she looks awesome!

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 3:02 pm

she looks great! Song is ok, fits a commercial well

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 2:45 pm

The fire effects on the rails were really cool o.o
But what's up with the names, "KEEP burnING", "burnING SINGER"? I don't get the capitalization XD

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 2:25 pm

I feel like it was just yesterday when she released her cover Baby I Love U. She never disappoints. I wonder when her next album comes out??

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 1:05 pm

Iv always followed Che'Nelle I love this~

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:31 am

she never fails to 'wow me'

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 7:31 am

Che'Nelle sounds amazing as always, but I don't really like the song, it's too electro-pop for my taste, but it does fit the whole idea of an energy drink, making it good for the campaign.

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 3:37 am

She looks and sounds amazing.

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 3:06 am

She has a great voice. The song is quite refreshing and catchy.

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 2:36 am

She's so good! didn't hear of her from her international debut album and I fell in Love with the Dj!

but she's really great!!