Music Shows

HEY! HEY! HEY! to make a comeback as a special program

June 15, 2013 @ 2:43 am

Fuji TV's music program hosted by comedy duo Downtown, "HEY! HEY! HEY! MUSIC CHAMP", ended its 18-year run last year, but it will be returning as a special program on July 1st. The show will be aired as a 3-hour special program, and over 100 artists, including AKB48 and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, are planned to make an appearance.

From AKB48, 16 Senbatsu members who were selected in the general election will attend the talk segment with Downtown. Reportedly, the filming for the show was held on the very next day of the election, so the viewers can expect to see the members revealing behind-the-scenes action at the election. There will also be a segment where a total of 64 members play musical chairs to decide the limited-center position for the program.

Other guest artists include Yamashita Tomohisa, EXILE's vocalist TAKAHIRO, Kis-My-Ft2, Kahara Tomomi, Goriki Ayame, and more.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! Dengeki Fukkatsu 2013 Downtown ga Yaranakya Dare ga Yaru! SP (tentative title)" will be aired on July 1st (7:00 pm ~ 9:54 pm).

Source & Image(s): MANTAN WEB

Comments

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 3:49 pm

It's just too bad I don't have the channel :(

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 3:48 pm

I hope that UVERworld and SCANDAL and many other of my favorites will be appearing :)

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 12:31 pm

i for one love musical chair cant wait to see it

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 5:49 pm

hoping for real comeback!!! not just for a special program!!!

i mean, these two are awesome and so the show.

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 10:17 am

One of the best shows, should make a complete comeback.

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 9:18 am

and so they come back ><

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 5:22 pm

I want it to come back regularly :( but excited for this one though

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 10:49 am

Hooray! I loved Downtown on Hey!x3. :)

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 9:28 am

woahh so glad they areback...SP demo yoroshii desu. at least they arereally back...ganbatte downtown

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 9:03 am

AWESOME!!!!!!

Glad they're back...Such an awesome show should be back~

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 11:52 pm

Special or not, still music to my ears! Hopefully Utada Hikaru can appear on the show once again as well...

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 8:57 pm

so happy they're making a comback!! Miss all those funny moments in Heyx3!!!

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 8:10 pm

This seems like an interesting episode. I hope I get the chance to watch it.

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 7:15 pm

OMG! Missed Hey!Hey!Hey!

Be awesome if they make another season

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 7:15 pm

OMG! Missed Hey!Hey!Hey!

Be awesome if they make another season

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 4:13 pm

OHMYGOD it's the comedians from Batsu Games!!!! Oh gosh they're so funny, I miss watching that show. Ahh the memories are coming back...

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 4:08 pm

brb crying :')))) Totally knew they were gonna come back as a special or something <3 Hope they have more artists though :O

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 3:00 pm

I've always like this program and when it announced last time the end of the show, I kind of disappointed. I was hoping that time that the duo might have another program like that to replace HEY!HEY!HEY! Music Champ. But anyway, this is a great news for all music lovers. We will have a sight of the duo's puns and jokes once again in one of our favorite music show.

I'll be watching this!

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 2:33 pm

wooow 100 guests?!?!? amazing!! can't wait for them! :D

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 1:30 pm

wonder if Momusu got an invite... They were a large part of this shows history and it would be nice for them to be invited to the reunion episode... If not the current Morning Musume then i would at least want to see some OG  Momusu members