Dramas

Kis-My-Ft2's new song chosen as the theme song for Tamamori Yuta's starring drama

June 13, 2013 @ 10:53 pm

It was announced that popular group Kis-My-Ft2's new song "Kimi to no Kiseki" has been chosen as the theme song for member Tamamori Yuta's starring drama "Pintokona", which will begin airing in July on TBS.

Ichikawa Yoshiyasu, Mashiko Tatsuro, and ha-j teamed up for its lyrics and music, and apparently, it took the longest time to complete, compared to any other Kis-My-Ft2 songs.

Tamamori commented, "It's a love song comprised of heart wrenching lyrics that you keep loving your loved one earnestly, and a summer-like melody. This may be the most straightforward song in Kisumai history. We sang it with all our hearts to make it the 'Kiseki (=miracle) song' that could help with the success of love for people listening to the song. Please check out the theme song along with the drama itself!"

Although the release date for the song has not been set at this moment, the group will perform the song on TBS' special music program "Ongaku no Hi" (to be aired on the 29th).

Source: Oricon

Image: Johnny's net

Comments

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 12:38 pm

Yuta is awesome i could watch him act all day

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 10:29 am

Ohhh, I didn't Tama-chan had a new drama!!!!

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 7:17 pm

Can't wait to hear it!

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 3:37 am

i want to hear their new song!!

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 1:38 am

just when my friend and I talked about Tamamori yesterday :)) It would be another good song from Kisumai again! looking forward ~

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 8:28 pm

I can't wait for it!

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 8:24 pm

Wow, that's great, I didn't hear the song yet, I should make it up... :)

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 4:00 pm

I just recently became a big fan of Kis-my-ft2~! I knew about them before but didn't really look them up until a week ago and I just became a fangirl! lol I really love Shake it up the most and they are awesome dancers and skaters!!! XD So I am really excited about their new song!! ;)

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 3:43 pm

I looked Yuta up because his name sounded familiar, and then I realized he starred in Nobunaga no Chef! Wow I didn't know he was in Kis-My-Ft2. Yay, I'm looking forward to another of his starring dramas!

AsianWiki says that in Pin to Kona, Yuta will be playing a kabuki stage actor. That will be really interesting!

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 3:40 pm

I've been slacking when it comes to JDrama but this motivates me to get back to watching them.

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 2:00 pm

chosen? lol more like they are releasing a new single cuz tama is gonna be in a new drama anyhow Im super excited :D

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 1:49 pm

"heart wrenching lyrics", "summer-like melody", "straightforward song"... "Kimi to no Kiseki" (In English, 'A Miracle with You', right?) sounds like a song I would play on repeat.

I should totally check out the drama as well.

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 12:47 pm

omgoodnes drama and song!!

cant wait

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 11:35 am

oh, yuta will play in drama again? looking forward to it..

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 10:57 am

Hehe can't wait till the single and the drama comes out :)

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 10:22 am

Wow, took so long to complete? I'm really looking forward to this drama and song :) Many Johnny's :D

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 10:10 am

I love Tamamori's acting, he's really good They are like one of my favourite groups, I'm sure the song is gonna be amazing.

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 9:44 am

I'm a huge sucker when it comes to love songs, so I'm looking forward to hearing their song.

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 9:10 am

another drama XD

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 8:49 am

am excited for Tama-chan's upcoming drama... hoping for KIS-MY-FT2's success!!!