Dramas

Nagasawa Masami to appear in next 'Getsu 9' drama starring Yamashita Tomohisa

June 11, 2013 @ 12:46 am

It has been revealed that actress Nagasawa Masami will make an appearance in next "Getsu 9" drama "SUMMER NUDE", which will star Yamashita Tomohisa.

This will mark the first time in 6 years for Nagasawa to co-star with Yamashita since they last appeared together in "Proposal Daisakusen" aired in 2007.

As we reported previously, "SUMMER NUDE" will be set at a beach hut. The protagonist "Mikuriya Asahi" (Yamashita)  is a cameraman who can't forget his ex-girlfriend who suddenly left him. The drama depicts a love triangle between Asahi, and two women "Chiyohara Natsuki" (played by Karina), a chef whose fiance left her right before their marriage, and "Taniyama Hanae" (played by Toda Erika) who has been in love with Asahi for 10 years since high school.

In the drama, Nagasawa will play Asahi's former love "Kasumi".

Nagasawa, who joined the filming in the beginning of this month, commented, "Since it's a summer drama, the first day of filming already gave me the summer feeling. The summer-like excitement inside of me is swelling up, and I would like to enjoy it."

"SUMMER NUDE" will begin airing on July 8th on Fuji TV (every Monday at 9:00 pm).

Source & Image: Oricon

Comments

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 11:22 am

will definitely watch this! my three favorites actresses~

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 4:25 am

Looking forward to this, she looks gorgeous in that picture above. <3

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 4:22 am

eh eh eh?!? maji?!? i'm getting excited for this :) it's been a while since they've co-starred together :) but i guess, it's kinda weird that she's not the leading lady anymore :( i really like their love team <3

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 12:48 am

Toda, Karina and now Masami >.<

I wish Keiko and Gakky will be cameo in this drama too :D

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 10:47 pm

Haha I still remember how there were crazy fangirls when Nagasawa Masami was with Yamapi in Proposal Daisakusen who sent Masami all this hate because they were jealous. At least now, hopefully, that won't be as insane.

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 9:40 pm

omgsh yamashita ahah

love his characters

kinda jealous of nagasawa masami, but shes nice so no hard feelings aha

i really hope this drama will be good because i watch a lot of dramas because of the people in it but then i need to abandon it later on because it was a disappointment T.T

I don't like abandoning dramas ...

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 5:57 pm

Y'know it's been forever since Yamashita and Karina have been in a drama together too! I think either Long Love Letter Kabichitare! But ick.... Yamashita and Masami .__. Honestly Proposal Daisakusen disappointed me. Didn't like neither characters, nor Yamashita's acting. Masami better watch out! She'll be blamed for this drama receiving low ratings.

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 4:43 pm

I haven't been this excited by a cast in a long time!  So happy that detectives, lawyers and babies are nowhere in site... just a good romance angled drama!

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 4:31 pm

Can't wait to watch this! The plot looks like it could turn out really interesting! ^^

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 4:24 pm

Love all three actresses, but Yamapi.. o___e. His acting in MONSTERS was so faksjflks. I'll see what people think of the drama before I jump on it.

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 3:22 pm

this drama seems to be nice and just for summer ^^

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 2:54 pm

another drama together!!

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 2:40 pm

I hope Yamapi is the one that is NUDE in this drama :P

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 7:43 am

wow, it`s been a long time. Yamapi- Masami tandem.

· Posted June 11, 2013 @ 10:18 pm

I don't know which pair to root for anymore!  Wish Keiko was in it while they're at it!

· Posted June 11, 2013 @ 4:47 am

Karina, Toda, and now Masami lol...

· Posted June 11, 2013 @ 12:56 am

Masami-chan is a very busy girl. :)