Movies

Nakajima Kento's ongoing drama 'BAD BOYS J' to be made into a film

June 14, 2013 @ 10:38 pm

It was announced that Sexy Zone member Nakajima Kento's first leading drama "BAD BOYS J", which is currently airing on NTV, will be made into a film.

"BAD BOYS J" is based on Tanaka Hiroshi's manga "BADBOYS" that was serialized on Young King during 1988 to 1996.

After the live-action drama started this April, there have been a lot of requests from fans who wanted see the sequel, and those who didn't want it to end. Therefore, they decided to make it into a film.

The story is set in Hiroshima where powerful delinquent groups are crowded together, and it depicts the intense youth of the delinquents

In the drama, Nakajima plays the leader of a delinquent group "Gokurakuchou", named "Kiriki Tsukasa", while Kis-My-Ft2' Nikaido Takashi plays "Danno Hidenori", the leader of the top group of gangs in Hiroshima, called "Beast". A.B.C-Z'  Hashimoto Ryosuke also appears in the drama, as "Hiro", the leader of "Hiroshima Night's" which is the opposing group to "Gokurakuchou".

The film adaptation will portray fierce fights as a powerful enemy stand in front of the three, as well as a story of their strong friendship.

Many other cast members who are appearing in the drama, which include Johnny's Jr. members, Nogizaka46 members, Triendl Reina, and Itano Tomomi, will continue making appearances in the film, and of course, more new cast members will be added.

The last episode of the "BAD BOYS J" drama will be aired on June 22nd, and the movie adaptation is set to open in theaters on November 9th.

Source & Image: Oricon

Comments

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 12:33 pm

Deliquent movies are the best. Need to start watching the drama.

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 3:18 am

heh? really??
havent watch this drama yet..

*this news kinda reminds of bakaleya! haha xD

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 8:19 pm

Still haven't watched this yet and I'm so excited about it. Been holding off ebcause I've been busy but gah cannot wait now!! The cast of this drama is just like handfuls of awesome.

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 6:21 pm

nakaken's a good actor but this drama...

personally i see this drama as more of a "fanservice" ><

after dropping bakaleya, i never had an excitement for me to watch this tbqh

but i'm congratulating nakaken for having a movie~

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 10:18 am

I've not even watched the drama yet!!! So happy for them though ^__^.

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 8:50 am

Oh god why. The drama is terrible, sorry guys. The only good thing is, that I can laugh on this drama all the time, BECAUSE it's so terrible. But I like Nakaken's acting :D

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 8:14 pm

Nakajima Kento'Soooo adorable! I need to watch this drama

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 5:05 pm

I should pick up this drama again, kinda dropped it cause too lazy to wait for the subs to come out... It is nice though, but not different than any other yankee's high school drama.. Wonder if a movie is indeed worth it.

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 2:00 pm

(one more drama and one more movie in my "to watch" list)

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 5:16 am

The drama is nice, but didn't think it'll be worthy of a movie. They had a movie too before this series titled Bad Boys right? By their "senpai" (different casts)

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 4:16 pm

I only saw the first episode of BAD BOYS J and it was really good. I should definitely try to catch up with this series...I hope the movie is as good as the drama!

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 12:14 pm

Aw I'm happy to hear about the movie announcement. I like that Nika-chan is getting more work!

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 11:42 am

I love this drama, i'm so happy they are making it into a movie, I seriously advise anyone who hasn't watched it to check it out, it's seriously good.

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 11:15 am

haven't seen this yet. I love nakaken but not really get so interested on the drama.

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 10:51 am

Haven't seen the drama but I've been meaning to, mostly for Tomochin and Nogizaka. Now that there will be a movie I'm definitely watching it.

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 3:24 am

I didn't see this drama yet....but I guess for people who watched it and they liked it it's a good news :)

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 1:52 am

i like this drama, only up to episode 4 since i got lazy looking for subbed versions lately but im down for a movie adaptation... should be good

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 1:36 am

Ohmyyy, this was so nice! :)) haven't started the series yet but then, a movie?! clap Clap for the boys! =))

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 12:10 am

YAYYYY~~ :)) sort of happy :) its the same pattern with bakaleya owo i guess its good. . .right? o-o

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 12:00 am

Don't know why, but I prefer Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou to this. (Even though there's Tomochin in it >.<)

Well I just have to wait for the movie to come out to judge it