Oricon Single Ranking for the first half of 2013

June 20, 2013 @ 5:18 pm

Oricon has just revealed their single ranking for the first half of 2013.

Check out the TOP25 songs below.

=====

[Single TOP25]

1. "Sayonara Crawl" - AKB48 : (1,926,445)

2. "So long!" - AKB48 : (1,126,674)

3. "Calling/Breathless" - Arashi : (879,129)

4. "Choco no Dorei" - SKE48 : (671,623)

5. "EXILE PRIDE ~Konna Sekai wo Aisurutame~" - EXILE : (582,525)

6. "Endless Game" - Arashi : (516,216)

7. "My Resistance -Tashikana Mono-/Unmei Girl" - Kis-My-Ft2 : (373,149)

8. "Hesomagari/Koko ni shika nai Keshiki" - Kanjani8 : (328,538)

9. "Joy!!" - SMAP : (327,505)

10. "Seifuku no Mannequin" - Nogizaka46 : (303,474)

11. "Kimi no Na wa Kibou" - Nogizaka46 : (300,749)

12. "Suki! Suki! Skip!" - HKT48 : (288,167)

13. "Ki•Su•U•Ma•I ~KISS YOUR MIND~/S.O.S (Smile On Smile)" - Kis-My-Ft2 : (251,738)

14. Mistake!/Battery" - SMAP : (224,949)

15. "Mystery Virgin" _ Yamada Ryosuke : (219,871)

16. "Dance My Generation" - Golden Bomber : (177,565)

17. "EXPOSE" - KAT-TUN : (173,400)

18. "Real Sexy!/BAD BOYS" - Sexy Zone : (161,119)

19.  "Catch Me -If you wanna-" - Tohoshinki : (156,537)

20. "Preserved Roses" - T.M. Revolution ×Mizuki Nana : (152,038)

21. "Tanjoubi ni wa Masshiro na Yuri wo/Get the groove" - Fukuyama Masaharu : (151,393)

22. "WORLD QUEST/Pokopon Pekorya" - NEWS : (148,348)

23. "GIVE ME LOVE" - 2PM : (148,242)

24. "FACE to Face" - KAT-TUN : (147,247)

25. "Eien Pressure" - AKB48 : (132,230)

(Check out TOP26~50 here!)

=====

Source: Oricon

Comments

· Posted July 19, 2013 @ 9:58 am

I love AKB:)

· Posted July 14, 2013 @ 1:44 pm

Hi guys i was on all kpop and thought i'd just come over to check this place out...lol

· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 5:15 pm

AKB48 and Arashi are doing really well! ^^ Congrats you guys!

Yay! 2PM is #23!

· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 3:14 pm

This new comment system is messy. I couldn't bring myself to read the comments at the bottom because they are all glued together. No paragraphing whatsoever. lol

Anyway, gratz to everyone, though i'm not surprised that AKB48 are leading at the top.... their sales are crazy.

· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 11:42 am

congrats ARASHI!

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 10:22 am

arashi and EXILE! congrats to all~

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 9:46 am

48 Group domination yet again! There is just no stopping them! Also happy to see T.M. Revolution and Mizuki Nana's single up there.

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 8:26 am

First i must say "CONGRATS for "Everyone"!!

Especially "48 GROUPS",JOHNNY GROUPS adn EXILE GROUPS!!!

GANBATTE for "YOU ALL"!!!!!!!!!!

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 7:36 am

AKB are slaying like usual <333

And I spot THSK, KAT-TUN and Yamada as well :3

Congrats to everyone!

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 7:08 am

Congratz to everyone on the list.

Not surprised at all that AKB48 were within top 5.

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 4:57 am

Congratulations to Arashi, EXILE, KAT-TUN, NEWS, Fukuyama Masaharu, T.M. Revolution ×Mizuki Nana, Tohoshinki, Golden Bomber and SMAP.

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 3:08 am

Congrats EXILE, KAT-TUN and my lovely NEWS!! <3

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 2:45 am

Congrats to AKB and Arashi!!!

Well this time I really like SKE songs. Fuuu..

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 2:17 am

Congrats to all (especially AKB48 & Nogizaka46)!!!

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 1:13 am

OH and Omedetou to HKT48 aswell, TH you really need an edit post button!!

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 1:08 am

hehehe AKB48 and Nogizaka46 FOR THE WIN (^-^)

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 12:54 am

All expected. SKE may just knock Arashi out of top 10 for good this year, though.  What I'm really happy about though, is Preserved Roses!!! because, yay seiyuu getting so much acknowledgement on yearly charts,  and Morning Musume at  30 and 32!! I think it's the first time they've made it on the first half top 50 chart in a really really long time.  As for the year end charts, I think we all know what to expect. 8 out of the top 10 spots will be for AKB and SKE, with Arashi definitely securing one of those spots, and then maybe... EXILE? or will NMB surprise us?

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 11:02 pm

WOW~

Go 48 group and Nogizaka46 (^o^)/

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 9:00 pm

I will never understand Japan's obsession with these large girl groups...well, congrats AKB48.

My favorite song on this list is "Endless Game" by Arashi

landax48
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 8:42 pm
Quality of the music is one of the factors so not only bcos there r so many girls in it. Well, casual listeners won't understand it though...
namelessloverxx
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 9:05 pm
@landax48 I can assure you that "quality of the music" plays very little role in the fact that AKB48, SKE48, and HKT48 make up 20% of all the songs on this list. And I very much doubt that you are completely unbiased, landax48...
chengthao
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 9:48 pm
same reason why boy bands are popular
namelessloverxx
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 10:03 pm
@chengthao Some boy groups do rely mainly on looks yes. But some actually have quality music. And some girl groups do, too. It's a shame that a mass of scantily-dressed pretty girls can make it so easily on these charts in front of artists that are more deserving.
manatsu
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 10:32 pm
@namelessloverxx 5 reasons 1. When it comes to music REAL FANS won't rely on A-Side I will admit Sayonara Crawl is very very dull BUT the B-Side is a total blast especially Ikiru Koto. AKB's B-Sides are 20x much better than the B-Side of what you called "talented idols" whether they were from JE or H!P 2 . The 48 family sell not by looks like your JE boys or the COMMON BULL SHIT VOCAL SKILLS LIKE OTHER GIRL GROUP THERE, we admit VOCALLY speaking they were really weak but YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT IT FROM AN IDOL if you were looking for vocally talented artist don't seek into the idol industry they were idols not artists I wil say SPEED, AAA EXILE, Koda Kumi, UTADA and other artists are 100x much better than JE or H!P so I will follow them rather than idols if I am looking for just good music. But JE, H!P and other idol group cannot sell like what the 48 family were selling. They were selling emotions, in 48 fandom emotions is what they were selling for us, even how good your vocal us if you cannot sing it from the heart, audiences will not feel it. 3.Scantily dressed? it was just a summer single if they will wear like that during winter that is the time you should say that anyway look for Nogizaka46 then reply again here after all, these VERY VERY CONSERVATIVE SISTER GROUP of AKB48 CRUSHED NEWS (even tegomass), SEXY ZONE and Yamada Ryosuke and a single from SMAP and Kismyft2 and ALL H!P UNITS (Hoping they will crush HSJ too) 4. AKB are not FAKE, yeah maybe they hide something from us BUT NOT AT ALL. No need to say 90% OF IDOLS ARE FAKE who will believe that EVEN ONE SIDED LOVE IS FORBIDDEN WHAT DO THEY THINK AT THEIR FANS 3 YEAR OLD KIDS? oh they only LISTEN TO THEIR FELLOW AGENCY SONG AND DIDN'T LISTEN TO OTHER IDOL GROUP SO REAL 5. AKB is the home of GREAT PERSONALITIES OUT THERE the only group that can match their personalty selling tactics were ARASHI V6 SMAP and MOMOIRO the rest ALL AT ONE in H!P Berryz= MM2 C-UTE=MM3 S/Milage= JR MM in JE HSJ=Yamada Ryosuke and Hikaru others? nah too boring NEWS=Tegomass, Kismyft= 3 leads + back up dancers, SexyZOne=Male version of Paru as center then 2 singers
landax48
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 10:35 pm
@namelessloverxx at least they r daring themselves to experiment on music genres. That is what I meant by "quality of the music". Everyone have their own music preferences and you cannot force it. And also, this is "single" list not "song" list. And this is for first half of 2013 and in 2013 akb so far only 2 singles and they are ranked 1st and 2nd. I do like other singers or groups but I think 48 groups deserved it because they r different
namelessloverxx
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 10:56 pm
@manatsu We're talking about SINGLE ranking, not full album ranking. We're not just talking about idol groups here. Personality does not make an artist talented. Also, your definition of "singing from the heart" must not be the same as mine. Not one argument that you just listed gives me a reason to believe that these huge girl groups are deserving of being more popular than other artists.
namelessloverxx
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 10:58 pm
@landax48 "I think 48 groups deserved it because they r different" yeeeeah that doesn't really cut it for me. But your opinion is your opinion, and mine is mine. Btw, quality of the music is not equivalent to how much they experiment with different genres. Not at all.
manatsu
· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 11:58 pm
@namelessloverxx @namelessloverxx @namelessloverxx compare to other idols group such as JE and H!P they deserve it :P they start from 7 audiences their first record contract was been dropped because they can't even sell more than 30K compare to your JE that has a good foundation or H!P that even when they start up, tsunku is already there to back up them :P during the time that your JE idols or H!P idols trainee time, they were appearing in magazines or TV shows but that time, AKB need to give fliers in streets that even other people throw while they still can see it. Does your deserving idol group froze during winter just to promote their theater because no one wants to watch them? does your deserving group hated by their friends because of what they were doing? at year 2008 AKB is at the point of disbandment because of low sales but they continue to their dreams THAT IS WHY THEY DESERVE TO MORE POPULAR THAN OTHER ARTISTS (ESPECIALLY TO OTHER IDOLS) because they work hard to for their current status not like JE BOYS when they debuted, there already a huge amount of fans waiting to swallow their single AKB went through many hardworking years it takes them 6 years to enter the mainstream and 7 years to perform at tokyo dome while your deserving idols were debuting in tokyo dome. they earn it not because of a great management but because they work for it DO YOU KNOW? AKB IS THE MOST FORGIVING FANBASE in JPOP INDUSTRY? BEFORE YOU WILL SAY THEY DID NOT DESERVE IT LOOK AT THEIR BACKGROUND FIRST, in terms of MUSIC yes they LACK they were weak than OTHER REAL ARTIST but IF YOU GONNA COMAPARE THEM TO OTHER IDOLS that will be different BTW you already said it Personality does not make an artist talented you're right MatsuJun is one of the worst singer in JPOP industry
namelessloverxx
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 12:04 am
@manatsu Once again, will you not limit this entire list to idols? And please don't assume I don't know any artists that have worked as hard as these groups. The way you talk, you seem like you think I'm ignorant of what happens in the Japanese music industry. AKB is not the only hardworking artist in this industry.
jieul
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 3:40 am
@manatsu Arashi took 8 years to get to tokyo dome. Ohno from arashi had to quit school to go to Kyoto for 2 years to do stageplays. He did 5 stageplays a day everyday, for 2 years and no one went to watch. "they start from 7 audiences" - You can't expect a newly formed group to have a full house on the first go so I find this perfectly normal. "compare to your JE that has a good foundation" - The reason why they have a good foundation is because they worked hard as juniors, "JE BOYS when they debuted, there already a huge amount of fans waiting" - this, again, they had fans waitiing because they gained those fans from working hard as juniors. The fans didn't just appear from no where, they watched them all along. Matsumoto may have a weird sounding voice but he always sings in tune, and I can definitely say that he sings better than all of AKB put together. "AKB is not the only hardworking artist in this industry."
manatsu
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 4:35 am
@jieul "Arashi took 8 years to get to tokyo dome" yeah tell me that after you give me their first single total sale and compare it too to AKB 1st single. "Ohno from arashi had to quit school"- yeah well Tomochin were been throw away by her classmates and went into breakdown. "He did 5 stageplays a day everyday, for 2 years and no one went to watch"- no one went to AKB theatre even their ticket were been given for free Ohno is 1 compare to 20 girls during that time with age ranging from 13-16 and Ohno has Johnny's in his back even no one watch him he still had allowance while AKB? where do you think they were taking the money from their fare free just to go to an empty theater? "The reason why they have a good foundation is because they worked hard as juniors,"- oh yeah I forgot to say HOW, yeah they work hard as a JR yes they appear in magazines TV shows dramas even as a JR while AKB? who they only had? AKI-P yet he is not that influential that time compare their hard work during their JR days to AKB early days. "they had fans waitiing because they gained those fans from working hard as juniors" this again, how they gain that huge amount of fans? LOL hahaha of course through media, lots of media exposure during JR days is much better than analog promotions of AKB during their early days. "atsumoto may have a weird sounding voice but he always sings in tune, and I can definitely say that he sings better THAN ALL of AKB put together"- this is my favorite line challenge accepted MATSUJUN V.S IWASA MISAKI (1 v.s 1 is better because if we will include all the singers in AKB it is unfair). "AKB is not the only hardworking artist in this industry."- another falsified information I didn't even said that AKB is the ONLY hardworking artist but they are THE MOST HARDWORKING artist in the industry followed by Momoiro and its sister group I appreciate their efforts unlike other groups. Don't put your JE work path at the 48 family work path, if your JE boys could blind you it won't affect us watching the Johnny's world documentary makes me sick I fell like it is not a documentary it is just A SCRIPTED DRAMA.
chengthao
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 7:21 am
what makes other groups more deserving than AKB? AKB works just as hard as the others and produce quality music just b/c you don't like their music doesn't mean others don't can't call others bias when obviously you're bias against them calling them "scantily-clad females" is just ignorant b/c obviously you don't listen to any of their songs or watch any of their PVs
jieul
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 8:14 am
@manatsu And I ask you, how long did they do this stage play for? This guy did the same stage play for 2 years several times a day. He didn't just quit school, he also had to leave his family(and this is someone who lived with his family until he was around 30). I'm amazed that he didn't go crazy. Ohno would also have been in that age range that you mentioned during that time(13-16). You said that it is 1 person compared with 20. It is definitely worse for 1 person by them self, with 20, at least they have people to talk to. That bit about hardworking artist that I wrote was just quoted by the person above, cause' that is definitely how you appeared to be. You seem to be thinking that akb had it really hard in the beginning because they weren't super popular, well let me tell you something, NO ONE will be super popular when they first begin. What they experienced is simply what most idols will experience when they first debut(excluding JE).
kanjo
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 8:41 am
@jieul What Johnny's group does 2 concerts a day every week day? If you want to talk about hard working, this is where the answer must lie.
manatsu
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 8:48 am
@jieul " And I ask you, how long did they do this stage play for? This guy did the same stage play for 2 years several times a day. He didn't just quit school, he also had to leave his family(and this is someone who lived with his family until he was around 30). " he quit school? it is his decision to quit school but is that hard? when you quit school it is your fault BUT IF YOUR FRIENDS DITCH JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDOL? he is far from his family? How about SASSHI? MAYU? MARIKO-SAMA? Ohno is not the only 1 who is far from his family. yeah you also said that he was 13-16 during that time BUT YOU FORGOT HE IS FROM JOHNNY'S he is only 1 at that time but his fellow JRs? HIS ALLOWANCE? you FORGOT THAT THOSE 20 GIRLS HAS NO SECURE FUTURE DURING THAT TIME COMPARE TO HIM and you already said it "What they experienced is simply what most idols will experience when they first debut(excluding JE)." then why you keep BRAGGING JE IDOLS HERE? THEIR HARDWORKD SOMETHING ARE 90% FAKE compare to other IDOLS IDOLING, 9Nine Passpo E-Girls generations etc they all work their ass off compare to JE and H!P I am saying the fact IF YOU WANT TO ATTACK AKB USE OTHER GROUPS ASIDE FROM JE AND H!p BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT WIN
manatsu
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 8:54 am
@kanjo they keep bragging their JE idols and keep bad mouthing how the 48 family didn't deserve their current status like they want to say JE idols should be place in there
jieul
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 9:34 am
@kanjo You clearly did not read my post properly. I said that he did 5 STAGE PLAYS a day everyday for 2 years.
jieul
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 9:42 am
@manatsu I never bad mouthed the AKB people or said that they didn't deserve their current position. I am just trying to tell you that everyone has to work hard, despite being in JE do H!P, things aren't just handed to them as you seem to think they are. Another thing is I'm not bragging about JE(I hate most of JE apart from arashi). You are the one bragging. He went from Tokyo to Kyoto, you decide for yourself if you think that he went far. The distance doesn't matter especially if you are someone who gets homesick easily. Another thing about what you said about johnny's being secure, this is not true, not everyone ends up in a group and debuts.
jieul
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 11:17 am
@manatsu I do not understand why you are mentioning johnny's junior when talking about Ohno being by himself. I'm saying that he had to go to Kyoto by himself, no one else with him. And could you refrain from saying that I'm attacking Akb? Because I think that those attacks were all conjured up in your head. I have not attacked them at all. You are too delusional, you take everything as an insult to Akb.
rikatan
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 12:24 pm
@jieul x___x.. I told myself I wouldn't get involved with 48 arguments on TH because some people are just.. delusional, but I wished they would use an actual comparison. Comparing AKB48 and Arashi is like.. dumb. AKB48 is what I like to call "the first group for the 48 family." Arashi already had a backbone from previous JE groups (even though they kinda went downhill right after). If they want a fair comparison, comparing JKT48 or AKB's other sister groups with Arashi is the most reasonable in my opinion since the sister groups were pretty much supported by AKB48. And bam. I'm out~ (I hope you don't think I'm attacking you because I replied to you. I just don't like replying to extreme AKB stans x__x) P.S. Comparing levels of hardwork is dumb. My immigrant mother worked hard not knowing an ounce of English when moving to the states. Bill Gates worked hard to create Microsoft and whatnot. So who worked harder?
jieul
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 12:50 pm
@rikatan Yeah, comparing hard work is dumb. I just don't get how Manatsu decided that Akb works harder than everyone else. Don't like how they're pretty much saying that Arashi don't work hard either. I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE in the entertainment industry works hard, they have to, or else they'll have no job. You can't compare the hard work levels, and you don't know how hard the celebrities work anyway. Though in terms of hard work, I think the actresses/actors in TVB during the 80's worked harder than anyone in present time.
faifantc
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 3:48 pm
@manatsu It's not fair to compare groups in terms of hard work. All of these successful groups have brands. AKB is a brand, and the whole 48 family is a part of it, Johnny's is a brand, EXILE is a brand that E-girls, JSoul Brothers, Generations, and all of those groups are a part of, Morning Musume is a brand... just chill. They all have brands and names that they're using to get ahead. As easily as you can attribute Arashi's successes to Johnny's, you can also attribute AKB's successes to Aki-P (and then you'll have to explain why SKE, NMB, HKT, Nogizaka, and all of those soloists sold so well at the start. Because they didn't have a brand?). They all work hard, and all have great producers and marketing teams to help. You can't measure all of that in terms of hard work, and you absolutely cannot attribute the successes of each group to just the members.
manatsu
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 7:19 pm
@jieul it is very easy conclude that, we were arguing at a JE fan first who were bad mouthing the girls then you enter and you mention those JRs track the argument first girl
manatsu
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 7:26 pm
@faifantc yes and it is not also fair to say that the 48 family DIDN'T deserve their spots unlike those brand MM JE EXILE etc the 48 family is like a battlefield. where if you don't win you'll die SDN is the very best example. that is why it is very annoying to say that these girls didn't deserve their current success SKE HKT NMB girls were enterting the senbatsu yet they want to be seperate from the name of mother girl group ARASHi is under JE Berryz is under UFA Generartion is still under Exile, yes they had agency while the 48 family aside of nogizala they were not like that each members came from diffirent agencies and only the group itself has the management that is why the competition is tough just to shine yet THEY DON'T DESERVE IT that is what MOST OF THE BRAINLESS JOHNNY'S FAN AND DELUSIONAL H!P fans were keep saying in every articles that theses girls achieve their success but they didn't even know how is the 48 family's working environment compare to their idols working environment which is my easy and comfortable compare to the 48 family
rikatan
· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 8:31 pm
@jieul I will give you an internet high-five just for mentioning TVB :'D (though I never watched any shows from the 80s). God, I need to get back to my TVB ;__;.. /fail Chinese who needs subtitled dramas LOL
faifantc
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 12:05 am
@manatsu No other group has it "harder" or "easier." They all go through a process to get chosen for their groups. Before you make bold statements like that, make sure you understand the selection process for every single agency and group that you're talking about. Every company has a selection process. The only reason why you don't see that is because the 48 groups just pass more people in the auditions that they intend to promote in the first place. That's AKB's system. Smaller companies (like H!P) accept people and other companies (in avex and JE's case) debut people that they actually intend to promote for the most part. It's not easier! Not everyone in a 48 group can be popular and famous. The industry is heavily saturated with idols, and only the fittest survive... in AKB, in Johnny's, in H!P... everywhere. AKB is not special, and they don't deserve it any more or any less than other idols do.
faifantc
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 12:06 am
manatsu
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 12:29 am
@faifantc again your diverting the topic, I don't care nor mention the selection topic since everyone went through that phase what I was saying is the status achievement topic; and you're wrong again at the term not easier. WHEN YOU PASS THE AUDITION IT IS NOW EASIER, AVEX WERE PROMOTING THEIR NON-DEBUTED GROUP, JOHNNY'S WERE PROMOTING THEIR JR THE SAME WITH H!P but during the early days of AKB they didn't like this that is WHAT I AM POINTING ABOUT you didn't see it MAYBE because you didn't know their past. YES they don't deserve it IN YOUR EYES but in our EYES yes they do. AFTER all the TEARS HARD WORK THAT THEY WENT THROUGH lets say it this way DURING THOSE TIMES, AKB IS UNSTABLE AND WENT TO THE POINT OF DISBANDMENT WHICH JOHNNY'S OR H!P GROUP went through that AND ACHIEVE their current success? NON! because they had agencies that will handle them if they disbanded they still had some place to go since they had the agency that can back them up and they were publicly accepted already before they debut but during those times AKB's future is dark no one even believed they will survive more than 5 years yet they achieve their status right through works, there is no easier or harder to debut YES but in achieving their current success? BITCH PLEASE HEY SAY JUMP first concert is at TokyoDome BerruzKobo is the Youngest group to Perform a concert in Saitama Arena Morning Musume already had SharanQ fans to swallow early singles no not one I will not say this if OnyankoClub fans support AKB at their early days but no they support the H!P first because H!P came first before AKB they walk into a rough road comapre to ANY IDOLS THAT IS SATURATING THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW. I wish Momoiro would rise too they are called as the 2nd AKB because of hardwork
jieul
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 2:43 am
@rikatan Yeah, TVB were slave drivers back in the 80's (maybe that's why the shows were better then :D). I have sucky cantonese as well but I can do without subs, but it's better if there are subs. I don't watch the TVB shows now unless someone gives it to my mum. I usually stick to the 80's,90's ones.
ohno_satoshi
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 3:07 am
@manatsu Dude, you really don't understand JE. You know what happens to groups that disband? They are left alone, the Johnny guy doesn't care about them. If they decide to leave JE (even when their group is disbbanded), he will make sure that they never get another job in the entertainment industry. Yes, he literally goes around making sure no other agencies will accept them. And if a group becomes unpopular he pretty much abandons them. So yeah, maybe they start off with a better foundation, but if they lose popularity they have to climb all the way up to the top by themself. This is what happened to Arashi, they weren't popular so they were left alone. Ninomiya even said himself, "We're not popular and we don't sell so Johnny-san doesn't care what we do." During this time they had albums and concert tours cancelled. So don't just assume that as long as you are a Johnny's you will be popular and secure in the entertainment industry. You keep going on about how AKB works so hard, they only had 7 people at their theatre. Let me ask you, how many of those people are still in the group, I know that some of them are still there but the majority have "graduated." So the ones that worked hard to bring them up aren't the current members, the current members didn't do shit. They're no different from H!P or JE. So stop arguing without knowing the facts. You're obviously just some sleazy pervert who wants to touch the girls. I hope they stay away from you. :)
manatsu
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 4:09 am
@ohno-satoshi haha JE fans are really brainless stereotyping people I am not a boy I am a 17 year old girl :P yeah the one who worked hard were not a member anymore yet their stories still inspired not only the AKB but other sister group as well do you think Sasshi will rank 1? Shibata Aya? I don't care if Nino said that like it is easy to believe those shit :P "This is what happened to Arashi, they weren't popular so they were left alone. Ninomiya even said himself, "We're not popular and we don't sell so Johnny-san doesn't care what we do." During this time they had albums and concert tours cancelled." yeah I will always and always said this give me the total sale of Arashi's first single then said that to me again, they were not so popular that is why when they formed at year 1999 they debuted at year 1999 yeah then since 2001 they consecutively nominated/awarded by Television Drama Academy yeah Johnny-sama won't give them any entertainment business industry it is their fault for leaving after all even as a boss they would not hire someone who leave a big company like J&A especially without valid reason the logic is WHY WOULD YOU APPLY ON A SMALL COMPANY LIKE US AND LEAVE A BIG COMPANY LIKE THAT. "And if a group becomes unpopular he pretty much abandons them" yeah because it is their fault too, in your phrases you were likes saying Johnny-sama is a cold hearted person but look at the REAL SIDE, those group STARTED WITH A STRONG FOUNDATION THEY DEBUTED BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAD FANS TO SUPPORT THEM AND MAINTAIN THEIR POPULARITY BUT they lose them because THEY DON'T GIVE ENOUGH EFFORT TO PRESERVE THEIR POPULARITY yes all of this happening will still revolve around the AKB. AKB EXPERIENCED THE DAYS THEY HAD NO AUDIENCES BEING DITCHED AND BEING LAUGH AT YET WITH ONLY FEW FANS THEY SURVIVE THEY TREASURE THOSE FANS SO MUCH BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEIR IMPORTANCE AND VALUE THEIR STORIES WILL FOREVER LIVE IN THE JPOP HISTORY THAT IS WHY THEIR SISTER GROUPS MANAGE TO CLIMB THE INDUSTRY FASTER BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE VALUE OF THEIR FANS while your JE BOYS? DO THEY KNOW YOU'RE VALUES? NO! yes a big NO! because they didn't experience those things they started with a good foundation BUT THEY ABUSED IT YES THAT IS THE REASON MANY GROUPS DIED AND OTHER WERE FORCED TO QUIT JE, I understand Johnny-sama's actions you started with a comfort zone yet you didn't take care of it that is why you're fans go away you lost them and it is not the agency's fault it is you're fault. I will say ARASHI IS VERY VERY LUCK DESPITE OF SHO'S ACTION BECAUSE THEY MANAGE TO GIVE THE NICE GROUP IMAGE WHICH I APPRECIATED BUT THE OTHERS? NAH YAMADA RYOSUKE'S ACTION WITH KEITO OKAMOTO? MASSU'S ATTITUDE? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH EVEN JE FANS SAID HOW AFWUL THEIR PERSONALITIES WERE BEHIND THE CAMERAS NO WONDER THAT JE SALES ARE DECREASING (except Arashi AND kISMY). "Let me ask you, how many of those people are still in the group, I know that some of them are still there but the majority have "graduated." - I will asked this question how many of them who graduate were still supporting them? BLOGS TWITTER ETC THEY STILL KEEP APPEARING ANG MENTIONING THEIR AKB COLLEAGUES DURING THE TIME THAT MICCHAN WENT ON A SCANDAL ACCHAN WAS THERE TO SUPPORT HER, once a year there is an AKB even were they will perform the 100 songs their fans voted and you know what? EVEN GRADUATED MEMBERS MAY APPEAR AT THAT CONCERT IF THEY WERE AVAILABLE SIGNALING THAT THEY STILL SUPPORT AND NOT FULLY LEAVE THE GROUP :p " So the ones that worked hard to bring them up aren't the current members, the current members didn't do shit." the current members didn't do shit- yeah they didn't suffocate went to hospital break down and injured themselves compare to you're johnny's group that has 700 JRs to back up them so they were not fully exhausted I didn't even heard any news that any Johnny's collapse. "They're no different from H!P or JE." yes they are THEY ARE THE IDOLS YOU CAN MEET, THEY WERE NOT FAKE, LIKE I WOULD BELEIVE AT THAT SHIT THAT IN H!P EVEN ONE SIDED LOVE IS NOT ALLOWED, THEY WILL DEAL THE PROBLEMS IN THEIR WAY, MASUDA YUKA REISGN AND SAID "IT IS UNETHICAL TO BE IN AKB IF YOU DO SUCH THING" WHIL H!P GIRLS WHAT THEY DO? MIYABI? LOL SUCK THAT BITCH, THEY KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH HATERS, AKIMOTO SAYAKA FIGHT BACK MATSUI JURINA REMAIN STRONG HOW ABOUT KANNA ARIHARA? CRY AT THE MIDDLE OF EVENT SO UNPROFESSIONAL AFTER SHE DID THAT THING. AND 2 YEARS AFTER THE GREAT EARTHQUAKE, THE 48 FAMILY STILL CONTINUE TO HELP THOSE VICTIMS WHILE JE AND H!P WHAT DO THEY DO? I remmemebr the years when you fans were saying AKB and JE/H!P are not in the same league because AKB were like this like that they were not talented they will not defeat MM's Love Machine They will not surpass JE's top BAND ARASHI and you will say they're no different from JE and ARASHI? WAHAHAHAH YOU MAKE ME LAGUH No wonder JE FANDOM were been stereotyped as THE BRAINLESS FANDOM
jieul
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 7:42 am
@manatsu Don't assume that arashi fans are JE fans. I didn't think anything about AKB fans before but now I know that they are absolutely crazy. (Not sure about the rest of the fandom, but you sure are). You're the only one putting down other groups here, yet you act like EVERYONE is badmouthing AKB. It's all your imagination. I have never come across a fan that is so unreasonable. And you are making the AKB fandom seem "brainless." AKB has not beaten Arashi, they may sell more, but Arashi is definitely more popular and more well known. Don't assume sales=popularity, because that is not true at all.
jieul
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 7:44 am
@manatsu P.S. Your grammar is so bad that it's hard to read. Maybe you should pay more attention in english.
manatsu
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 8:33 am
@jieul "Don't assume that arashi fans are JE fans"-KDOT "You're the only one putting down other groups here, yet you act like EVERYONE is badmouthing AKB." track the arguments you're the one who but first in my argument with the Arashi fan that badmouth AKB there if you didn't butt in nothing would happen lol. "It's all your imagination. I have never come across a fan that is so unreasonable. And you are making the AKB fandom seem "brainless."- another KDOT I make them seems brainless what does brainless means? Do you think we believe easily on a fan reports? do you think we bash other artists JUST BECAUSE they top our girls? NO! if you'll track the arguments here we were just defending them at first but then you people butt in well I understand it cause the brainless ARASHI FAN started this all and it seems like you help her after all she is your colleague, if we were brainless she congratulate AKB first and we will believe at her first but my fellow fan mate made her to show her true color as a hater/denial fan. "AKB has not beaten Arashi, they may sell more, but Arashi is definitely more popular and more well known." YEAH PREACH THAT GIRL. In terms of Single AKB wins, In terms of Music DVD Arashi winds there are fields were AKB win and Arashi wins Arashi Dramas are higher than AKB dramas yet AKB variety shows are higher than Arashi variety shows your bias side is now showing cause unlike you me as "brainless fan" fully accept that Arashi defeat AKB at those fields but AKB defeat them in other fields ARASHI is more popular? yeah because they HAD JOHNNY'S AT THEIR BACK :P ANYWAY THEY DESERVE IT AND THEY WERE GOOD IDOLS BUT DON'T HYPED THEM. "Don't assume sales=popularity, because that is not true at all."- we don't assume it only idiots will assume which 80% camre from the JE fandom they will always say "Sales not = to popularity" when AKB achieved another million streak but when AKB first day sale was low they will say "AKB IS NOW SINKING" BWAHAHAHAAHA what a bunch of brainless people. BTW GURL ARASHI IS POPULAR AS WELL AS AKB UNFORTUNATELY AKB FAN BECAME MUCH MORE DIVERSE RECENTLY 50% male 50% female while ARASHI not so far 40% male 60% female so you're argument still invalid. HAHAHAH this is so much fun, the goody pose shoes fans always show their biased side when they talked to me. After all I DIDN'T EVEN SAID THAT AKB IS MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH POPULAR THAN ARASHI NOR SALES=POPULARITY BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tigrounette
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 2:18 pm
@manatsu ok, so I've been following this "argument" for a while now and all I can see is an Akb fan bickering about nothing. All the people who have replied to you have only been trying to tell you is that all idols work hard... But you can't seem to get that through to that thick skull of yours. I really hope that all Akb fans aren't like you, cause' that would be scary (now I understand why that Rika? decided not to reply to you). You know how you keep saying the other side are bad mouthing akb? Well, I don't see that, the only thing that was said was by the first person who commented (lovers something) and you continue to act like the rest of the people in the argument also dissed them. You're getting more and more defensive with every post you write and I seriously don't even get what you're trying to say. You're sounding more and more stupid and childish. I know that you're going to start bashing this post as soon as you read it (as you did for the other people) but I'll just let you know that I don't like/know idols so I won't care what you say about them. Bash all you want.
manatsu
· Posted June 22, 2013 @ 9:50 pm
@tigrounette of course my skull should be thick because I would die if not :P did I say that ONLY AKB WORK HARD? I just say that THEY ARE MOST HARDWORKING BITCH PLEASE IF YOU WON'T HARD YOU CAN'T DANCE PROPERLY AT STAGE :P "You know how you keep saying the other side are bad mouthing akb?" - the friend of my enemy is an enemy KDOT "ou're getting more and more defensive with every post you write and I seriously don't even get what you're trying to say." all AKB fans are very defensive, you cannot see us attack other posts except AKB was been mentioned. Well I understand you, you didn't stand in other side so I won't bash you. XD BTW they cannot reply anymore because THEY CANNOT STAND THEIR POINT NOW, they think I only know AKB without knowing the other fandom, TBH I AM AN EX-JE FAN UNTIL I EXPERIENCED THAT ROUGH ATTITUDE AND SEE THEIR TRUE COLOR (it hurts so much because the one who did it is my ichiban) I think that will end this story why I know lots of things.

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 8:52 pm