PV Releases

S/mileage release music videos for their upcoming 14th single

June 14, 2013 @ 5:45 pm

S/mileage's new single "Atarashii Watashi ni Nare! / Yattaruchan" is set for release on July 3 and the music videos have been revealed.

The double A-side single will be their 14th single, and it will come in five different versions.

They have already released the music videos to both tracks on their official YouTube channel, and the videos have English subtitles. So check them out!

=====

"Atarashii Watashi ni Nare! / Yattaruchan"

- Limited Edition A (CD+DVD) *A serial number card included

#1

[CD]

1. Atarashii Watashi ni Nare!

2. Yattaruchan

3. Atarashii Watashi ni Nare! (Instrumental)

4. Yattaruchan (Instrumental)

[DVD]

1. Atarashii Watashi ni Nare! (Music Video)

2. Atarashii Watashi ni Nare! (Dance Shot Ver.)

-----

- Limited Edition B (CD+DVD) *A serial number card included

#2

[CD]

*same for all versions

[DVD]

1. Yattaruchan (Music Video)

2. Yattaruchan (Dance Shot Ver.)

-----

- Limited Edition C (CD+DVD) *A serial number card included

#3

[CD]

*same for all versions

[DVD]

1. Atarashii Watashi ni Nare! (Close-up Ver.)

2. Yattaruchan (Close-up Ver.)

3. Making

-----

- Limited Edition D (CD only) *A serial number card included

#4

[CD]

*same for all versions

-----

-Regular Edition (CD only)

#5

[CD]

*same for all versions

=====

Source & Image(s): "Atarashii Watashi ni Nare! / Yattaruchan" special site

Thanks to Megan for the tip!

Comments

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 2:33 pm

LOVE the Yattaruchan PV! It's so flashy and pretty and if I may say MEIMI KILLED IT! It was cool that Kana got a featured part but I would love to see her featured in vocals.

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 1:34 pm
I really love Yattaruchan. It sound cute and I love the talking~ Cute Cute CUUUTE~

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 12:35 pm

Yattaruchan is my song for the week I love it. Though I cant say the same for Atarashi watashi ni nare, not my cup of tea.

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 10:25 am

Woah, subtitles, that's a first.

Don't like their songs though, tbh.

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 5:46 pm

Thanks for the songlists!

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 11:37 am

I don't expect much from H!P MVs so I won't comment about it. But the songs were great and I absolutely adore their vocals especially Akari's. These girls are getting prettier and prettier each time I see them. Wada's hair is gorgeous and Rina is improving a lot. S/mileage is really promising.

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 4:22 pm

Besides the color scheme, both MVs were very similar..I wonder why they did that.

Anyways, yay for subtitles!!!

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 12:02 pm

I definitely like Yattaruchan more, but the chorus in Atarashi Watashi Ni Nare is pretty catchy. Adding subtitles was really cool of them, maybe jpop companies are finally starting to think about exposing themselves globally

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 10:49 am

Yattaruchan is awesome! Meimi's really becoming prettier and prettier every time I see her. And when did her voice drop so low?!

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 10:30 am

Pretty cool they added subs.

Not a fan of "Atarashii Watashi ni Nare!", but I do like "Yattaruchan" a bit more.

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 3:16 am

not my type of music but ... I was surprised to see that their channel is putting up English Subtitles this is really rarity

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 11:54 pm

I like both MVs. It's really cool they take 2 different concept for each MV.

I love the choreography of "Atarashii Watashi ni Nare", sexy but elegant at the same time.

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 7:46 pm

I like the video more for "Yattaruchan", but I like the lyrics for both songs. The beginning of "Atarashii Watashi ni Nare" was a little awkward at first, but it's alright. I guess because I'm so use to seeing them as more the style of Yattaruchan.

PS: I love how their channel is putting up English Subtitles. Thank you so much~!

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 7:09 pm

This will be the first time that S/mileage tries the sexy image - I think it's a worthwhile try since Dawa and Kanon are already 18.
I don't get that horse-riding-like dance move though, in their dance. I like Yattaruchan - it's good to see that every member is getting lines and exposure :)

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 5:55 pm

I like Yattaruchan as a song and a video more, but Atarashii Watashi is so sexy and not s/mileage-ey, and I love it.