PV Releases

AKB48's PV for 'Koisuru Fortune Cookie' revealed

August 7, 2013 @ 3:31 pm

The PV for AKB48's new single, "Koisuru Fortune Cookie", has been revealed.

"Koisuru Fortune Cookie" is AKB48's 32nd single that's scheduled for release on August 21. The center position for this single is claimed by HKT48's Sashihara Rino

SEE ALSO: AKB48 reveal the cover jackets and staff ver. MV to 'Koisuru Fortune Cookie'

The PV was shot in Fukuoka with 3,000 extras. It features a simple, cute dance choreographed by Papaya Suzuki

Comments

6Theory facebook twitter

· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 1:16 am

Is cute, i like it but more screen time for the girls wouldn't hurt, i mean i wanted to see more of Akari (because i didn't new her), but well i happy with all the Sashi love <3

· Posted August 14, 2013 @ 7:12 pm

they have alot encamone with snsd love & girls mv i means if u just focus u ill see since snsd debut in japan alot of idols copy them just focus and am just askin u to open ur minds not to hate me so

SayumiLife17
· Posted August 17, 2013 @ 1:17 am
you are really wrong my friend, and i'm not saying as a SNSD hater (in fact i like them) but im saying this as someone who knows AKB48, idols and j-music...

· Posted August 9, 2013 @ 9:04 pm

I love the song and the pv, but my only complaint is that the girls didn't get enough screen time. Either way I love the song, pv and I can't wait to get my copy of Koisuru Fortune Cookie :)

· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:40 pm

What an amazing song, it's very adorable

· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:40 pm

Love it, Simple, Adorable fun. I love how everyone's getting involved in the dance and the song is seriously addictive (^-^)

Definitely getting type B for Mariko-Sama/Tomochin graduation songs but i might grab type A aswell!!!

· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 3:53 pm

Awesomesauce!

· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 3:07 pm

i adore this song!! mariko and tomochin looked so pretty!! ;) really cute pv^^

· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 2:47 pm

no complaints from me, its my favorite akb single in a long while

· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:54 am

Actually like this PV. Letting AKB fans to join the PV shooting as parade people was a cute idea and the video seem natural and fresh + Rat face get alot less screentime than the usual deal so I'm happy~ ^ O ^ /

Akarin get way too little screentime but she managed to fish new fans during performances so I'm ok with it.

Song is basic as fuq tho......................................

findtheakarun
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 4:04 pm
Yeah, it's nice to see the peasant not getting crammed into the front again. Hopefully Tanamin will beat her in the Janken this year and earn herself a well-deserved place in the senbatsu.

· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 6:10 am

Glad Tokyohive's posting DailyMotion vids now. I really like the PV~!

Its kind of refreshing that Sashi is the center girl and what I LOVE about the video is that even though she's the center girl, all the other members actually stood out individually. They all look so pretty in those colored dresses  in another scene <3~!!

· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 2:15 am

Onee-chan!!!  B.A.P yurushiku onegaishimasu ne!!! Please look after of B.A.P on their Fall Debut!!! 130808 Thu 3:15 PM

· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 2:07 am

DID I JUST SEE ACCHAN?! @1:42 the one in the orange O=

mochichan
· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 9:54 am
No. =__='

· Posted August 8, 2013 @ 12:28 am

mayuyu looks amazing

i wish nyan nyan, yuihan and the new ske girl got more screentime-->the crowd got more then they did combined...

· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 10:24 pm

i like the song but since I've been seeing previews of it for awhile the whole video wasn't so surprising. The video is cute though but I would have liked more screen time for the girls and less of the crowd.

· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 8:00 pm

i wish I could've been in the PV just to say that I was there

OT: very simple but I enjoyed it . . . always nice to see ppl have fun . . . just wish Tomochin got more screentime

· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 7:32 pm

The song is good and they looks so adorable in this pv :v

· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 4:33 pm

It's been a while since i have liked a song from AKB48... but i think that streak has been broken! I love the song! (: Ntm, the PV is adorable~ Encorporating so many people/fans in it was a great idea! ^__^ loved it~ ♥

· Posted August 7, 2013 @ 4:04 pm