PV Releases

AKB48's Oshima Yuko & Kojima Haruna featured in Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' parody PV

September 27, 2013 @ 12:09 pm
  • 20705

AKB48 members Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna has collaborated with singer Robin Thickefor the parody PV of his song "Blurred Lines".

"Blurred Lines" is a hit number that has held the number 1 spot inBillboard's Hot 100 chart for 12 consecutive weeks. Its PV has gathered over 200 million views on YouTube.

SEE ALSO: Kojima Haruna launches apparel brand 'Her lip to'

Regarding the collaboration, Oshima commented, "Robin did a really good job leading us, so we were able to enjoy it in high spirits." Kojima added, "It was so fun that I wondered if it was reality."

Meanwhile, Robin said, "They are beautiful, their personalities are wonderful, and they are very good at dancing, so I really enjoyed myself."

Source & Image: natalie

Comments

· Posted October 3, 2013 @ 5:00 pm

well watching Kojiharu and Yuko fool around was fun, specially love the part when Yuko whispers "i know you want it" to Kojiharu <3 xD, but i don't want that guy near them >.<

· Posted October 2, 2013 @ 12:06 am

Lucky B------!

He has his arms and hands wrapped around Haruna and Yuko!

· Posted October 1, 2013 @ 12:08 pm

" they are very good at dancing "

Why are you lying Robin ?

· Posted September 29, 2013 @ 10:27 pm

I'm gonna throw up

· Posted September 29, 2013 @ 4:17 pm

Umm I've no words for this. I simply don't like this song and I'm sure Haruna and Yuko are only there because at this moment Blurred Lines is a huge thing everywhere. I guess they have no idea what the lyrics say.

However, I'd prefer to watch this vid with Haruna and Yuko on it.

· Posted September 28, 2013 @ 4:51 am

This........umm.........sorry guys but the idea of having any AKB48 member appearing in a music video with someone like Robin Thicke is just.........I am wondering if they even know what kind of song they're dancing to.

whippersnapper
· Posted September 28, 2013 @ 2:23 pm
Probably not. Although Haruna was one of the girls, and she's going for that sexy girl thing so it fits for her. Basically he's a trending artist who is likely thought of as "cool" by the youth in Japan and the AKB brass thought they'd ride some coattails by doing a colab with him. It's part of the Japanese youths' fascination with American culture. It's why you'll often see articles here of one JCeleb or other saying they want to "go to NY," or "learn English." This is their way to seem cool and/or sophisticated.

· Posted September 28, 2013 @ 1:30 am

I hate these blurred lineeessssss~~

· Posted September 28, 2013 @ 12:44 am

I think it's cute how they were all doing the koi suru fortune cookie dance for like 3 seconds xP haha~

· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 9:13 pm

They look a little lost XD

· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 7:28 pm

Better than a foam finger defiling, gyrating strump...ok let me stop before I get thrown outta here.

whippersnapper
· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 7:31 pm
We need an Edit button! I forgot to ask: Where's the link to the vid? Anyone?

· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 5:57 pm

AKB upgraded the video. I rather just watch Kojiyuu playing around on mute rather than listen to this song..

whippersnapper
· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 7:33 pm
found a link to it. Upgraded? So there was another one where the girls spoke or sang?
mochichan
· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 7:43 pm
@whippersnapper It's an upgrade because the original video was just naked girls walking around. At least this one was cute and fun like when they teach him KFC dance.

· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 4:16 pm

Awkwardddddd .........

· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 4:08 pm

Wow! well as long as he doesn't contribute to twerking

· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 3:09 pm

KOJIYUUUUUU<3

On the other hand... ROBIN THICKE GET YOUR DIRTY SONG AWAY FROM OUR AKB >:(

bbvoncrumb
· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 5:11 pm
Considering AKB went to him, don't think he's in the wrong.
mochichan
· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 5:56 pm
@bbvoncrumb There's no one "in the wrong." Thicke's management want to use AKB's name to promote in Japan and AKB's management agree to the opportunity to use the name of a US star who have a big hit. It's all marketing in the end. The disdain from fans aren't unexpected tho considering the song and Thicke himself.

· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 12:51 pm

OMG they're so lucky! Robin is so hot

· Posted September 27, 2013 @ 12:36 pm

This was so much fun.  I really enjoyed that they got him to do the 'fortune cookie'