Talento Sakurazuka Yakkun passes away in traffic accident

October 7, 2013 @ 3:08 am

On October 5th, talento Sakurazuka Yakkun (real name: Saito Yasuo / 37) was involved in a traffic accident and died from myocardial rupture.

SEE ALSO: tokyohive interview with Momoiro Clover Z

According to sources, Yakkun was on his way to Kumamoto Prefecture to appear in an event on the 6th as a member of the 4-member band 'Bijyo ? men Vlossom'.

The single-vehicle accident took place on October 5th around 5:00 pm. A mini-van collided into the median divider of the Chuugoku Expressway in Mine City of Yamaguchi Prefecture.

Yakkun and his manager Sunamori Kotaro (55) were thrown from the vehicle and were struck by following vehicles. The two other men in the vehicle were rushed to the hospital with minor injuries.

Our condolences go out to their family, friends, and loved ones.

Source: NiTele News 24
Image: Oricon
Thanks to Micaela Holmgren for the tip.

Comments

· Posted October 9, 2013 @ 6:08 am

I just realize that this guy is actually in Tanemura Arina Fullmoon wo Sagashite anime! He's Kira Takuto for God sake!!! I'm just so sad to hear this. We already lost Meroko seiyuu before, now Takuto too?

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 7:21 pm

I never heard of these people but am sad to hear this story. Please wear seat-belts. They are the only things that keep you from becoming a human missile if your are involved in a car accident. Whatever speed that your vehicle is traveling, that is also how fast YOU are traveling. ALWAYS buckle up! :(

crystal4life
· Posted October 8, 2013 @ 7:39 am
although seatbelts do provide considerable amount of protection, they are by no means a guarantee of your safety. My friend's brother died from a car accident 4 years ago, he was also thrown out of his car when it accidentally collided with a truck, even though he had worn his seatbelts.
robbo4
· Posted October 8, 2013 @ 10:59 pm
@crystal4life I'm sorry to hear that. I guess I always assume that the belts will hold a person in place. The tragedy your friend's brother suffered must be quite rare. I guess there's is no accounting for every circumstance that may arise, but I doubt that both of these guys were buckled in before they were thrown from their vehicle.
crystal4life
· Posted October 10, 2013 @ 9:39 pm
crystal4life
· Posted October 10, 2013 @ 9:46 pm
@robbo4 according to the coroner, my friend's brother WAS wearing his seatbelt before the crash, but the impact of the crash was so great that the seltbelt was unable to keep his body in place & he was thrown out of the car. This was confirmed because the seatbelts made marks on his body as he was thrown out of the seatbelt & out of the car. With Sakurazaka's case, we don't know for sure whether he had worn his seatbelts or not, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't...although if he was well enough to get out of the mini-van himself, then he probably did not wore seatbelts.

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:52 am

my classmate's ex-wife makes $83/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $21967 just working on the computer for a few hours. pop over to this web-site ..for more work detail go to home tab...
www.max34.com

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:16 am

What condition is the manager in?

bbvoncrumb
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:24 am
Also does "Thrown from the vehicle" imply they weren't wearing a seatbelt?
Nyokou
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 1:36 pm
They both died, according to the article jpopasia translated.

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 3:15 am

My sincere condolences to all of his family and friends.

May he rest in peace.

I hope the others involved will be alright.