Concerts / Events

HKT48 announce creation of Team KIV + promotion of Kenkyuusei

January 12, 2014 @ 2:56 am

On January 11th, HKT48 kicked off their tour 'HKT48 Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour ~Kawaii Ko ni wa Tabi wo Saseyo~' at iichiko Grand Theater in Oita Prefecture.

For this tour, HKT48 is scheduled to perform a total of 12 shows in 7 locations. The group started their first show of the tour with a cover of Morning Musume's "The?Peace" and surprised the audience.During the show, the girls did a parody 'Majisuka Gakuen', a drama that starred the members of AKB48. They also performed songs from AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, and Nogizaka46. As Oita Prefecture ismember Sashihara Rino's birthplace, she called out, "I'm home!!", to which the crowd responded, "Welcome home!"

SEE ALSO: HKT48 Kenkyuusei Abe Kyoka to graduate from the group

During the encore, Sashihara appeared on stage wearing a tuxedo top and announced, "I will announce a new class." Among the commotion, she announced the creation of Team KIV and the promotion of 17 Kenkyuusei.

Anai Chihiro will remain the captain of Team H, while Ota Aika will be the captain for Team KIV. Sashihara said, "I was really surprised at this announcement. This isn't a formation of a cabinet, but rather a positive thing called a class shuffle. Members whose named weren't called this time, think about what will happen from now on, and do your best with a postive attitude!"

[Team H]

Anai Chihiro (Team H captain)
Kodama Haruka
Sashihara Rino
Tanaka Natsumi
Nakanishi Chiyori
Matsuoka Natsumi
Wakatabe Haruka
Akiyoshi Yuka (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Inoue Yuriya (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Umemoto Izumi (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Okamoto Naoko (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Kojina Yui (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Komada Hiroka (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Sakaguchi Riko (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Tashima Meru (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Yamada Marina (promoted from Kenkyuusei)

[Team KIV]

Ueki Nao
Ota Aika (Team KIV captain)
Kumazawa Serina
Shimono Yuki
Miyawaki Sakura
Murashige Anna
Motomura Aoi
Moriyasu Madoka
Imada Mina (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Okada Kanna (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Goto Izumi (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Tanaka Yuka (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Tani Marika (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Tomiyoshi Asuka (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Tomonaga Mio (promoted from Kenkyuusei)
Fuchigami Mai (promoted from Kenkyuusei)

Source & Image: natalie
Thanks to Josh &Kamiko for the tip!

Comments

· Posted January 17, 2014 @ 11:04 pm
This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

· Posted January 12, 2014 @ 10:06 pm

It's about time. Is it normal for members to remain kenkyuusei for as long as the 2nd generation did?

novakayne27
· Posted January 13, 2014 @ 2:53 pm
Yeah, it was longer than average but not the worst.. Seems like average time is 2 years nowadays... HKT was a different story though since they would have to create a new team compeletely and that takes more planning and budgeting than promoting a member to an empty team spot

· Posted January 12, 2014 @ 7:22 pm

Confirmed! So it's not KIIII then. Yeah, too many Roman numerals. Team T or Team TII will just be another matter of time. Does anyone know how to access the members page on the HKT website? Can't find it. >_<

mayuyufan83
· Posted January 13, 2014 @ 11:03 pm
Actually, Team KIII already exists as a JKT48 team. As for the members page, just click "Profile" and you'll see all of the current members. It's not updated with the new team yet though.
sweetsenritsu
· Posted January 14, 2014 @ 10:48 am
@mayuyufan83 I knew Team K3 was JKT already. I just wrote KIIII w/ 4 I's as in 4 ones in Roman numerals.
mayuyufan83
· Posted January 16, 2014 @ 1:19 am
@sweetsenritsu Oops. My bad. My eyesight isn't the greatest even with my glasses so seeing multiple I's made me automatically think 3. I didn't even notice that you had 4 I's there. Even so, using 4 I's wouldn't have made sense anyway since they're using the Roman Numeral system and 4 is IV in Roman Numerals.

· Posted January 12, 2014 @ 8:27 am

So happy about Marika and Yuriya's promotions. My two favorite HKT Kenkyuusei. <3 Love the new teams. My only problem is that Chori and Marika aren't on the same team :(. I love how nearly all my favorite members are on Team KIV. Also glad they kept SakurAnna together. Feel bad for Maikomu not getting promoted, but I honestly didn't expect her to. Either way, this shuffle was awesome. Can't wait to see KIV in action. :D

· Posted January 12, 2014 @ 5:29 am

Fukagawa Maiko is the only 1st gen that hasn't been promoted. She'll probably choose to graduate now :(

· Posted January 12, 2014 @ 4:15 am

Team KIV looks pretty dangerous, theyre entertainment value just seems to have so much potential... Can't wait for the KIV LODS

· Posted January 12, 2014 @ 4:08 am

"The group started their first show of the tour with a cover of Morning Musume's "The?Peace" and surprised the audience."

None other than Sasshi's idea, the crazy wota.

novakayne27
· Posted January 12, 2014 @ 4:14 am
Shes a true Momusu wota, I love the fact that she is in charge