Music Releases

Perfume to make their U.S. debut

September 9, 2014 @ 3:58 pm

Perfume, who will perform their first U.S. concert during their 3rd world tour 'Perfume WORLD TOUR 3rd', will make their U.S. debut under EDM's long-established label 'Astralwerks'.

Established in New York back in 1993,Astralwerks carried the electro music boom in the mid 1990's. World-known artists such asThe Chemical Brothers,Fatboy Slim,Kraftwerk, David Guetta, Kylie Minogue, andPet Shop Boys have belonged to the label in the past.

SEE ALSO: Perfume to release their world tour on DVD/Blu-ray

For Perfume's U.S. debut album,Astralwerks wanted to make a remix of one of Perfume's original songs. They sounded out Perfume's sound producer Nakata Yasutaka's (CAPSULE) views and he gladly agreed to it. Consequently, the album will include two remixes of "Spending all my time". One will be remixed by Belgian electronic DJ duoDV & LM (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike). This will be the first time for the duo to remix a song by a Japanese artist. The other will be a radio remix to appeal to radio listeners.

Under Astralwerks, Perfume will digitally release an American version of their latest album "LEVEL3"on October 7 and in a physical CD form sometime in late-October. The American version "LEVEL3 (Bonus Edition)" will contain a total of 16 tracks including the DV & LM remix and radio remix. Not only will this album be released in the U.S., but it is also scheduled for release in Europe and other countries worldwide.

Source & Image: natalie

Comments

· Posted September 23, 2014 @ 10:46 pm

i just hope they do it in japanase hehe

· Posted September 14, 2014 @ 6:39 am

Start working at home with Google! It's by-far the best job I've had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for <$6474> this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least <$77> per hour. I work through this link,for work detail go tech tab...

???? ???? JOBSPUG?COM

· Posted September 12, 2014 @ 10:28 pm

Start working at home with GOOGLE!YAHOO. ABCNEWS AND MORE GLOBAL SITES... Its by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link,

=========> NetJob80?Com

· Posted September 10, 2014 @ 5:04 am

Well, now I have to buy this. Fine by me.

· Posted September 9, 2014 @ 11:12 pm

Sounds cool. Perfume has had their songs sampled for other songs/remixes and used in tv shows outside Japan for years, about time they have an official launch.

· Posted September 9, 2014 @ 5:49 pm

Perfume in stores in my country, yes finally !

· Posted September 9, 2014 @ 4:14 pm