Concerts / Events

Artist lineup for 'THE MUSIC DAY Ongaku no Chikara' revealed

June 20, 2013 @ 3:22 am

The artist lineup for NTV's special music program, 'THE MUSIC DAY Ongaku no Chikara', which will broadcast on July 6th from 10:30 am to 10:54 pm, have been revealed.

At this time, it was announced that 33 artists would be performing. They include aiko, Arashi, Alice, Angela Aki, Anri, Ikimonogakari, Iruka, AKB48, EXILE, EXILE TRIBE (Sandaime J Soul Brothers VS GENERATIONS), SKE48, NMB48, Elton John, Ozaki Amii, Kaientai, Kashiwabara Yoshie, KAT-TUN, Kayama Yuzo, Kanjani8, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Kiroro, Koda Kumi, Gospellers, Kobukuro, Sato Muneyuki, THE BOOM, THE ALFEE, Jero, Sharam Q, Judy Ongg, JUN SKY WALKER(S), Sugita Jiro, and Sukima Switch. More artists will be announced later.

In addition, it was announced that 3 artists have been added to the live event, 'THE MUSIC DAY LIVE presented by ZERO', which will take place on July 7th at Makuhari Messe. They are SID, Shounan no Kaze, and FLOWER FLOWER. With this, a total of 13 artists are scheduled to perform.

Source & Image: natalie

Comments

· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 1:59 am

I'm happy enough to see KAT-TUN on the list. Wait. KAT-TUN ALWAYS on NTV programmes ^^

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 1:31 am

THIS. This is what i'm waiting for <3
Another amazing perf from Arashi and all the artists present!

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 11:27 pm

Is there anyway to watch it from outside Japan?
There are so many artists I want to see :(

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 3:23 am

i am liking this list soo far. want Ieiri and SPYAIR added too pls

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 2:45 am

almost all of my favorite artists are here :"> hihihi :D must watch!

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 11:17 pm

will there be a live stream? unfortunately i can`t watch it personally.

but i`m dying to watch this.

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 9:29 pm

Holy crap, like all the most famous artists will be on this program..I'm totally checking this out

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 2:24 pm

Yes! Arashi will be in it~

I've been meaning to watch them in a music program again. Looks like they're all so busy.

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 2:00 pm

Come on Tsunku, u got Sharam Q to preform but u couldnt convince them to let Morning Musume, the group u produce, to preform at least one song... How we sposed to be popular again if we dont appear on tv

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 12:45 pm

Wonderful line-up! *O* I neeeeeeed to watch this! Koda Kumi, Angela Aki, Sukima Switch .... *--* And isn't FLOWER FLOWER YUI's new band? Or am I mistaken?

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 11:59 am

aiko, Ikimonogakari, AKB, SKE, NMB, Kyary, Kuu... <3 And what?! Sharam Q?! XD And Elton John..

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 10:16 am

This is going to be so much fun to watch!  Such an eclectic set. lol. They should have just added HKT to complete the package. And yay that Arashi is performing. I really want to see them here, but I think HSJ should promote their new single on more shows. But still, YAYYYYY!!!

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 8:06 am

Massive event!!! The performers are just WOW!!!

Can't wait for the day to come

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 7:27 am

Arashi, Alice, Angela Aki, Anri, Ikimonogakari, Iruka, EXILE, EXILE TRIBE (Sandaime J Soul Brothers VS GENERATIONS), Elton JohnKAT-TUN, Kayama Yuzo, Kanjani8, Kiroro, Koda Kumi, Gospellers, Kobukuro, THE BOOM, THE ALFEE, Jero, Sharam Q, JUN SKY WALKER(S),& Sukima Switch

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 7:15 am

Can we have Perfume pls since Kyary in it? My life will complete if Perfume participate in this amazing event. Hehehehe

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 7:09 am

Screamin' at the lineup, it's just too amazing! I wanna see 48 Group, Ikimonogakari, and Kanjani8! It will rawkkssss. I wonder who else will participate in this event.

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 6:54 am

48 Group & Kyary, i want to see them. Seriously, it will be awesome event. I really like the lineup. OMG can't waittt

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 6:27 am
I want to see Arashi, Ikimonogakari, EXILE, EXILE TRIBE, KAT-TUN and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu *^^* .... Elton John looks so random XD

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 6:13 am

I want to see 48 Group,Exile,Kodasan,Kanjani8,

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 5:14 am

Wow, it's seriously gonna be an amazing event, but I do have to admit Elton John looks kind of random among all the Japanese artists, lol.