PV Releases

Check out the short MV for Amuro Namie's "Let Me Let You Go"

June 27, 2013 @ 1:35 am
Amuro Namie has revealed the short music video for "Let Me Let You Go", which is one of the tracks included in her upcoming album "FEEL".

The MV was filmed on a beach in Los Angeles with the setting sun as the background. They set 500 candles on the beach, creating a romantic atmosphere. Amuro also plays the piano in the MV, making it the first time that she has showcased her piano performance.

SEE ALSO: Amuro Namie gifts new song with Seven Eleven's Christmas campaign

Reportedly, it was Amuro's idea to play the piano in the MV, and some parts of the piano itself were also designed based on her ideas. They had only 20 minutes to shoot the piano performance scene until the sun went down, but despite the pressure, Amuro ended it smoothly, showing her outstanding talent.

"Let Me Let You Go" is the 4th music video that Amuro has revealed from her upcoming album, as she has already revealed the short version music videos to "Contrail", "Hands On Me", and "Heaven."

Amuro Namie's 10th original album "FEEL" is scheduled for release on July 10th with 3 different versions; CD+DVD, CD+Blu-ray, and CD only. The CD will include 12 tracks in total, and both DVD and Blu-ray will be comprised of music videos to 6 tracks including the 4 tracks that have been released.

Source & Image: Okmusic

Comments

· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 9:00 am

i swear i didn't understand a word!! except "leave me" !!

· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 1:18 pm

this song is ok for me but pv just so great

and for song  Contrail piano version it's best song since love story for me just so beautiful like her just can't wait for album release.

· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 12:42 pm

Queen Namie continues to be flawless. All that Engrish, man. Really though, her English has improved. The setting for the PV is breathtakingly gorgeous, as is she. Hands On Me is probably my least favourite song heard so far, but I still like it.

· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 4:25 am

I simply adore the PV's setting, it's undoubtedly astonishing and she looks extremely beautiful. I'm looking forward to the full version of it

· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 2:19 am

The PV's setting is absolutely breathtaking.

Amuro Namie looks lovely as always.

I'm really liking the title of this song and I can't wait to hear the full version of it.