Movies

Yamazaki Kento to be the partner of Goriki Ayame in "L♥DK"

June 13, 2013 @ 2:55 pm

It was announced that actor Yamazaki Kento will appear in Goriki Ayame's first leading movie "L♥DK."

As announced previously, "L♥DK" is a live-action adaptation of Watanabe Ayu's ongoing manga which is being serialized on Bessatsu Friend since 2009.

"L♥DK" stands for "Love Doukyo (lit. love cohabitation)", and it's a love comedy between a high school girl "Nishimori Aoi" (Goriki) who is impulsive, but is inexperienced with love, and "Kugayama Shusei" (Yamazaki) who is the most popular guy, and is known as "prince" of the high school. The two end up living together secretly because of a small fire 'Aoi' caused.

On his new role, Yamazaki commented, "I feel pressured that I was chosen as 'Shusei', but I'm also looking forward to playing the role. In order to act naturally as 'Kugayama Shusei' in both inside and outside, I will read the original series deeply, and take on the challenges of the filming. This will be my first time to co-star with Goriki-san, so I want to create the atmosphere between 'Aoi' and 'Shusei' together. While cherishing the intentions of the original, I would like to become 'Shusei' without falling short of everyone's expectations."

"L♥DK" is scheduled to open in theaters in the spring of 2014.

Source & Image: eiga.com

Comments

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 12:44 pm

Ive never seen yamazuki act *anticipating greatness*

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 3:22 am

i like kento, and happy for this. but, i dont really like goriki -,-"

hope this movie will going well! ganbatte kento!! xD

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 10:37 am

OMG!!! I know this manga!!! L♥DK

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 1:48 am

A lot of my friends recommended the manga and I guess it has a nice story and it's romcom so I would love to see it.
It would be nice if it's Matsujun like the rumor had it but I guess, this guy could portray the role. he may not be that ikemen, imo, but I think he could pull it off! & yea, that Kento looks familiar hihi and I think he & ayame looks good together.

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 9:48 pm

He soooo cute! ^^

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 7:49 pm

omg the face *A* why is he maddd cute <3 gonna watch this for suree :)))

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 4:36 pm

lol you know your an otaku, when a fictional characters image turns you on instead of the image of a real person XD

damn he looks fine brushing his teeth~!

muahahahahahhehe

Back to the subject : Overall, I am really looking forward to this! :D

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 3:48 pm

Oooh nice, sounds like something i'd watch

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 11:06 am

he looks cute <3 I love this manga. I hope the movie will also be great!

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 10:52 am

love the manga! can't wait for the movie!!!!!

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 8:02 am

I came across this dude in Control Tower movie (playing alongside Ai Hashimoto). Nothing really stood out technically back then, but he's good at building chemistry with his counterparts. Now everything this drama needs is a good director who is able to maximize the young casts' potential

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 4:31 am

I like the manga so I am looking forward to watching this movie.

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 2:46 am

I love the manga... I hope he wont disappoint the fans of it! :)

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 11:53 pm

I like the manga and I hope they won't ruin the story. Regarding the cast, I think all of them will do well. And for gouriki ayame, how busy could she be, she's in drama for every season.

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 11:29 pm

this isn't about this article but can someone please recommend me some good jdramas?

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 11:27 pm

sladkjfasñdlkfj can't wait to watch this movie!!

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 10:32 pm

yes! I came to like this guy when I watched him in run away and now in 35sai no koukousei, yes to goriki ayame-niau

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 9:39 pm

i feel like i've seen this guy somewhere....

rainmocoharuma
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 9:29 pm
runaway-aisuru kimi no tame ni and 35 sai no kokusei
rainmocoharuma
· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 9:31 pm
I mean 35 sai no koukousei

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 9:06 pm

woooowwww Yamazaki Kento looks so much older (and oddly resembles Kamiki Ryunosuke) in this pic then when I first saw him act in Clone Baby haha

He was such a baby back then, I hope his acting has improved! :)

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 6:43 pm

I love this manga, I've been reading it since the first volume was published, I just hope this boy would not disappoint me -_-