Movies

E-girls to sing the theme song for Abe Sadawo's movie

June 13, 2013 @ 2:31 am

E-girls' new song "Gomennasai no Kissing You" has been chosen as the theme song for Abe Sadawo's upcoming movie "Shazai no Ousama" (= "King of Apology"). This will mark the first time that E-girls will be providing the theme song for a movie.

The main vocalists for the song are Dream's Shizuka and Ami as well as Flower's Washio Reina

It was also announced that E-girls will be featured in the movie as well as in the "end movie", which is footage that will be shown between the main story and the credits. Not only the members of E-girls, but EXILE's MATSUKENCHI, KEIJI, TETSUYA, NAOTO, and NAOKI will also be featured in the "end movie", and together, they will perform an "apology dance."

Additionally, VERBAL will join them, and show his "apology rap".

"Shazai no Ousama" is a comedy that revolves around "Kuroshima Yuzuru" (Abe) whose profession is to make apologies. Using his apology techniques, he solves several problems that are as small as mediation between the disputants and as large as a national crisis involving government. The script is written by Kudo Kankuro, and the director is Mizuta Nobuo ("Maiko Haaaan!!!", "Nakumonka"). This will be the first time in four years for Abe, Kudo, and Mizuta to team up for a movie.

"Shazai no Ousama" will open in theaters on September 28th, and E-girls' "Gomennasai no Kissing You" is scheduled for release sometime this fall.

You can take a look at a trailer for the song preview here.

Source & Image(s): Oricon + "Shazai no Ousama" official site

Comments

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 1:42 pm

I love them! I hope it sound nice!! AMI~!

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

I saw the dance it totally goes with the movie and song. E-Girls never dissappoint.

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 8:28 pm

I really love E-Girls, I'm super happy for them! ^_^ Fighting~ <3

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 11:34 am

I love E-Girls! they're very talented and gorgeous~

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 6:26 am

E-Girls are the only Japanese Girl Group, where I like EVERY member XD

They are all talented, sexy, funny, polite and cute

DREAM, HAPPINESS AND FLOWER!

FIGHTING!

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 6:09 pm

Just watched the trailer and the song sounds good!

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 5:32 pm

What do they mean by "apology dance" and "apology rap"?

EXILE!! ♥♥♥

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 4:40 pm

This is awesome~! Can't wait! Love Exile Tribe, E-girls, and Verbal ♥

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 2:14 pm

I'm happy for them 8D

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 1:59 pm

That's Great.

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 8:51 am

Good for them! E-Girls are so talented - both vocal and dance wise. This will give them the even more promotion.

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 8:28 am

I'm so happy they are finally gaining more recognition, hope they become as popular as AKB, I want them to do dramas and more tv appearances in general.

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 8:23 am

This movie looks really entertaining and fun, and I think E-Girls will definitely bring a magic spark to it!

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 8:04 am

What a funny looking movie! Added bonus that E-girls is singing the theme~!

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 6:17 am

that movie looks fun LOL

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 2:53 am

congrats to them! this movie looks hilarious

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 2:40 am

The movie looks hilarious XD

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 2:37 am

That's pretty cool.

I love E-girls' voices.

It's also pretty cool that we will see some EXILE members as well.