Goriki Ayame awarded for the most beautiful profile

June 25, 2013 @ 2:38 am
by HPriest
Actress and singer Goriki Ayame received the "E-Line Beautiful Award" for having the most beautiful face profile.

The small award ceremony was held in Tokyo on June 23rd. Gouriki appeared at the event wearing a cute pink dress and revealed that she has always had an eye on this particular award, which is chosen by the Japan Association of Adult Orthodontics. It's existed since 1990 and has already been given to various celebrities such as Yonekura Ryoko (2002), Ueto Aya (2004), Yuka (2007), and Takei Emi (2012).

Goriki expressed, "I cut my hair for a drama role (around 3 years ago), which was the first time I ever got myself a short hairdo. I was very scared prior to the change, but now I'm glad I've done it. Since then, people have been telling me that I have a beautiful profile. It gave me a lot of self-confidence."

The secret to her beautiful profile? "I always brush my teeth after my meals and make sure to chew a lot with the back teeth on both sides." She said. "I want to do my best to keep a beautiful and natural profile from now on as well."

Source: Mantan-Web

Comments

· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 10:35 am

she's the one that will be in the kuroshitsuji movie? she looks very "grown up" , she's beautiful, but the answer for her profile thing (I always brush my teeth after my meals ...) was very dumb... she could've said that she always keep watch with dental hygiene and doesn't  chew gum or she does/doesn't use braces..., for example, the key of her profile have to do with dental alignment and "chewing habits" including bruxism

· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 5:34 am

what a bright smiling face *v*

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 11:30 pm

All that I can say is I congratulate Gouriki for winning the award because of course she's gorgeous and so beautiful

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 6:37 pm

there's an award for this?

anyways, she's beautiful and congrats

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 4:52 pm

Another ridiculous 'award'. Over the past year she's done a ton of dramas back to back while others do maybe 1 a year. Maybe they were done cheaply too? I'm ok with this, but these awards are going over the line.

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

I think Gouriki is cute, but tbh this is probably set up by her agency. Last year was Takei Emi and now this year it's Gouriki. Oh Oscar...pushing these two nonstop.

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 3:23 pm

Her smile reminds me of Jo Eriko's.  Gouriki has a lot of antis, but I think she's beautiful.

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 8:48 am

cute, beautiful, smiling face, flawless , gorgeous woman. deserving.

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 5:06 am

She is indeed beautiful.

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 3:55 am

she is really cute!! and really want to see her in GATCHAMAN :)

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 3:10 am

She is quite flawless. <3

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 2:50 am

can't wait to see 2ch's reaction...

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 2:49 am