Music Releases

Concerts / Events

Juice=Juice to make their major debut in this summer!

June 13, 2013 @ 5:51 pm

It has been announced that a unit comprised of Hello! Pro Kenshuusei members, Juice=Juice will be making their major debut this summer.

The announcement was made during the release event for their new song "Ten made Nobore!" held at Ikebukuro Sunshine City on June 13. Member Miyazaki Yuka has been appointed as the leader, while Kanazawa Tomoko will serve as the sub-leader.

Regarding the major debut, Miyazaki said, "I always thought that I was not a leader type even though I'm the oldest one, but at the same time, I wanted to be a leader, so I have asked for advice to ℃-ute's Yajima Maimi-san. From now on, I will try my hardest as the leader to improve our group's performance skills." Kanazawa also made a comment, "I'm surprised to be chosen as the sub-leader. I will become the person to support our leader."

During the event, it was also revealed that their major debut song is titled "Romance no Tochuu", and it has already been completed.

=====

Juice=Juice was formed back in February with 6 members; Takagi Sayuki, Miyamoto Karin, Otsuka Aina, Uemura Akari, Kanazawa Tomoko, and Miyazaki Yuka, as a unit from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei. They made their indie debut in April with "Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne", and have released 3 indie singles until now.

=====

Source & Image(s): natalie

Thanks to TommyVD for the tip!

Comments

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 8:32 pm

I wish their name was different... in a few years, that name's going to seem really childish for teenage girls... but I'm still excited for their official debut!

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 1:43 pm

Finally. I loved their other songs, so I hope the debut will be even better!!!

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 12:43 pm

Well that was quick they basically debuted the other day. I hope they get a better song than their debut though.

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 10:36 am

Juice=Juice?? Ok.

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 2:35 am

wait.... i thought that they had already made their debut?! :O

· Posted June 16, 2013 @ 2:52 pm

I hope Tsunku gets creative with this debut.

· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 4:54 am

They all looks so kawaii.

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 5:27 pm

hm i watched their earlier videos and they are pretty good and their songs are addictive... so i'm looking forward to their debut.

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 3:49 pm

Wow is that girl crying in the 4th picture?

Btw I'm really admiring their outfits...floral print is my weakness

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 3:42 pm

they're so cute and look so young...what's the age limit? anyway, congrats to them they're crying cause they've worked hard :)

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 11:16 am

Congrats Juice=Juice!

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 11:09 am

they looks so cute! I hope their debut will be great like their other senpais!

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 10:17 am

I've never heard of them, they seem interesting

serufii
· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 10:17 am
I recommend checking them out. They are a crazy talented group. :)

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 7:04 am

I wish them luck :)

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 2:44 am

Yuka as leader! yay!! :D

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 1:12 am

Their debut this early was to be expected, this group is outrageously talented... Probably the best possible selection of members from the H!P Kenshuusei pool.... Plus their indie single cracked the top 30 for the weekly charts so im happy their made official and can the other H!P groups... Just a little mad that Sayubee or Karin wasnt chosen as leaders, they have leader mentality and have been with H!P the longest

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 11:27 pm

So happy that Juice=Juice is making their major debut. I'm even happier that they decided to keep the current lineup when Tsunku said it might not be the permanent lineup. Been following Karin for a few years now and am beyond excited that the group she is in gets to go major! I'm looking forward to hearing what their major debut single sounds like.

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 10:47 pm

I will definitely be anticipating their big major debut this summer.  I know that everyone will absolutely love this amazingly talented girl group

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 6:05 pm

I was super surprised at the choice of leaders. Yes, they're the two oldest, but Karin and Sayubee have been in H!P since 2008 and 2009 respectively, while both Yuka and Tomoko have been in H!P for less than a year. Oh well. :) I'm so happy for them!!! I hoped that they would debut this year!!!! Now onto the next KSS group!!! :) Hopefully Nanami will be a part of it.

novakayne27
· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 12:14 am
Haha, you too... Im pulling for Nanami the most out of the KKS to get a debut, i feel bad for Kaneko but shes not as interesting as Namami or some of the others
faifantc
· Posted June 15, 2013 @ 10:31 am
@novakayne27 It's such a shame too, because Rie is so talented.

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 5:56 pm

Wow, that was pretty fast. S/mileage took a while to make a major debut. Then again, Juice=Juice has some really great members who have been HP Kenkyuusei for a long time.

Congratulations to them!