Miyazawa Sae's concurrent post in AKB48 officially absolved

June 24, 2013 @ 3:22 pm

On June 24, Miyazawa Sae's concurrent post in AKB48 team K, has officially been absolved, and thus, she is now a member of SNH48 only. Miyazawa made a comment via her Twitter, "With the removal of my concurrent post in AKB48, I'm back to Miyazawa Sae of SNH48 again. Please continue to support me."

Miyazawa transferred to SNH48 last year, however, due to a visa related issue, she has never had a chance to perform on the local stage yet.

Back in April during AKB group's concert at Nippon Budokan, it was announced that she would hold a concurrent post in team K of AKB48. At that time, Miyazawa revealed her feelings on her blog, "I felt frustrated and ashamed to return to AKB48, when I haven't learned Chinese, nor have actually lived there, without any improvement."

SEE ALSO: Hirata Rina to graduate from AKB48

She then announced on the stage of "AKB48 32nd single Senbatsu General Election" which she was ranked in the 10th place, that she wanted to focus on SNH48. Miyazawa also explained on her blog about her decision, "I've found something I want to do in Shanghai. When I achieve it, I would like to graduate SNH48, and return to AKB48."

Source & Image: Cinematoday

Comments

· Posted June 27, 2013 @ 12:28 pm

I hope the visa problem is answered soon. In the mean time, hopefully she diligently studies Chinese so she's prepared when it does go through.

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 4:08 pm

Still dont agree with the decision cause she may never get that visa... Its not like shes running back to AKB from failure, this situation is on a national government level, she has no control over that.. So instead of just sitting and waiting, she could have performed with team k for her fans sake at least, or as a favor for her graduating team K members, one last hoorah

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 1:34 pm

Hopefully she's spending time improving her Chinese while she waits.

· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 12:03 am

I just would like to express my GOODLUCK to ....YUKO OSHIMA! lol  >:| everyone leaving in team K OMG! :((((

· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 8:57 pm

I like you Sae but this is is such a dumb move. She's basically not allow to do any AKB activities while waiting for China to approve her visa and who know how long that would be. Not to mention right now Team K is about to lose 2 popular senior members and Sae can't even do shit to help because she's stuck on this OMG I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING IN SNH. Girl who give a damn about SNH, go help your Team K rather than just waiting doing nothing for god know how long for some working visa. =_='

raf
· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 11:25 pm
It has nothing to do with logic. Sae is just pissed & stick the middle finger to the management. She is upset about how the new gen members can do nothing but look pretty in front of the camera & get all the push but the management expect older gen members clean up after them. She's especially angry how Sayaka has been treated. I do agree with you that Team K need all the helps after sousenkyo. Every ranked Team K members's position went down aside from Jurina, Nagao Mariya & Muto Tomu, but the latter 2 are expected to make undergirls not stuck in nextgirls. Team K used to be the strongest, always had at least 4 or 5 members in both senbutsu & undergirls. Now Yuko is humiliated in the sousenkyo by losing the top spot to Sasshihara & cannot even help Mayuyu to close the gap between their votes. Sae is gone, Tomochin is leaving in August, Yuko will be the only one senbutsu member left aside from Jurina.
mochichan
· Posted June 25, 2013 @ 6:23 am
@raf yeah...I love how when Sae said that the camera zoom in on Paruru right away. That shit was a hilarious shade XD But still I do think she could just think about the move better rather than leaving Team K hang to dry like that. It's top 3 is a girl that's going to graduate, one that's about to graduate soon, and one that's from a sister groups and Team K have no member that's push by management beside Jurina and she's not "full AKB" BTW Yuko isn't humiliated. She's already half way out the door and said she wanted to graduate last year. Sashi or Mayuyu, it doesn't really matter as long as someone take that spot and hold up AKB in her place.

· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 8:48 pm

I wish her luck with what she wants to do! :)

· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 7:07 pm

I will support Sae and her decision. She is my favorite member of AKB. for me i'm almost to the point of being a Sae fan first before AKB.  I think when Sae leaves the 48 group I will also leave.  But I wish Sae all the luck with her time in SNH48 and hopefully something good comes from it.

· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 6:23 pm

So she found some premium cawk and can't give it up. AKB...

· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 5:00 pm

Sae-chan! It kills me that there's going to be an AKB without twin towers, but I support her!

· Posted June 24, 2013 @ 4:12 pm

As a fan of Saechan, I support her decision.  She obviously feels like she has unfinished business to tend to. And obviously, I'd rather her stick around in Japan as a top 10 senbatsu member and be featured in the 33rd single instead of going Shanghai but Sae not taking the easy road is typical of her and makes me want to support her even more.

Hope she gets that working visa approved.