Movies

More cast members added for upcoming 'Kuroshitsuji' movie

June 17, 2013 @ 2:37 pm

It was revealed that talento/actress Yuka would make an appearance on the live-action adaptation of "Kuroshitsuji (= "Black Butler").

"Kuroshitsuji" is a live-action film adaptation of Toboso Yana's ongoing manga of the same name, which is currently being serialized through Monthly GFantasy. Though the original manga is set in 19th century England, the film adaptation follows an original story that takes place in a fictitious city in Asia where western and eastern cultures are intermixed, 130 years after the original. Mizushima Hiro plays the role of "Sebastian Michaelis", the demon butler who is cultured, refined, a master in martial arts, good-looking... he is practically perfect. On the other hand, Goriki Ayame plays the master of Sebastian, named "Genpo Shiori" who disguises herself as a man.

Yuka's role will be "Wakatsuki Hanae", an intelligent and bewitching woman that is newly-created character for the movie. Hanae is an aunt of Shiori, and also seves as her guardian. She is the only sympathetic supporter who knows Shiori's fierce past. Hanae also cooperates on Sebastian and Shiori's investigations on a mysterious case.

Yuka left a comment, "Though I felt anxious, I tried my best on acting with being conscious that the character is a mature woman with great presence, leadership, and love. I'm sure that the viewers will have a mature image towards me which will change their existing image of me in a good way."

Reportedly, there will be a bathing scene where Yuka shows off her gorgeous body. It is said that the scene will attract not only male viewers, but also female viewers as well.

It was also revealed that Ohno Takuro, Kaito Ken, Maruyama Tomomi, Shirota Yu, Yasuda Ken, Hashimoto Satoshi, Shigaki Taro, Ibu Masato, and Kishitani Goro will appear in the movie along with Yuka.

Live-action movie "Kuroshitsuji" is set to open in theaters in early 2014.

Source & Image: Oricon

Comments

· Posted November 9, 2013 @ 9:51 am

Sigh as much as im super excited for dis movie i hope all the changes theyre making wont ruin it for me

sigghhh hoping for the best w dis movie since the anime was already a bit stretched from the manga...

· Posted June 26, 2013 @ 5:58 am

I only hope that Uehara Takuya will be casted as Grell because he's the most suitable for the role.

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 2:27 am

Star studded Indeed :))
Can't wait to know what Shiroto Yu's role would be as well as Kishitani Goro's

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 11:28 pm

Woah didn't even know they were making a live action movie... I anticipate it! :)

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 1:38 pm

Can't wait to see it~^^

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 1:11 pm

I cant wait for Hiros acting i Love him

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:28 am

Totally excited for this movie~!!

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 5:15 am

Oh dear me, hope the drama adaption is going to turn out better than the original it's based on. The premise of the anime/mange was an interesting one but its execution... fillers, fillers, fillers, poor character development, a perfect butler without flaws, meager story development and a weak finale.

On a sidenote, is this Sebastian also going to have fun with a nun? ;)

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 4:28 am

I want to see this movie but I'm afraid as well that with a new character the story will be so different from the original one... and seriously, we don't care about this "bathing scene"...

Kuroshitsuji is great because of Ciel and Sebastian... just stop with some nonsense fanservice everywhere... just my opinion.

namelessloverxx
· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 1:56 pm
I completely agree. In fact, the "bathing scene" makes me want to watch it less. It's sounding like this will just be a shallow movie

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 3:24 am

aah~ Shirota Yu!!

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 2:46 am

look forward to her new character!

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 11:55 pm

The fact that they're protraying Ciel as a boyish girl angers me beyond compare                   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 10:12 pm

so excited for this!!

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 9:01 pm

interesting movie..looking forward to it~

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 8:24 pm

Mizushima Hiro! finally!

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 8:17 pm

The cast just gets more interesting~ Can't wait for this!

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 6:22 pm

can't wait for the movie!!!

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 5:58 pm

I can't wait for the movie to come out.

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 5:26 pm

i h t U T w b c a G b h v s f t r :D

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 5:16 pm

I just re-watched the anime, and now I'm really anticipating this movie!