Concerts / Events

ONE OK ROCK finalize their European & Asian tour

June 10, 2013 @ 9:07 pm
by HPriest

ONE OK ROCK will invade 12 different countries across Europe and Asia from October until December later this year.

Three of the concerts in Europe were already announced a short while ago and the tickets were sold out within minutes after they became available. They underestimated their popularity across Europe, but they want to perform in front of as many people as possible, and therefore, released an updated tour schedule today. Two more concerts were added to the European tour and one venue was changed to a bigger venue in order to offer more tickets.

The Asian leg of the tour will be covered from November and December with ONE OK ROCK performing in seven different locations in Asia including Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Taiwan.

Check out the finalized schedule below!

10/23 - Trianon - Paris, France (added performance)
10/24 - Bruecken Forum - Bonn, Germany (changed venue)
10/26 - O2 Academy Islington - London, UK
10/27 - Le Bataclan - Paris, France
10/29 - Melkweg - Amsterdam , Holland (added performance)
11/08 - AWE Hall 8 - Hong Kong
11/10 - UNIQLO AX - Seoul, South Korea
11/19 - Central World Live Arena - Bangkok, Thailand
11/21 - KL LIVE - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
11/23 - Hard Rock Coliseum - Singapore
11/24 - Skeeno Hall, Gandaria - Jakarta, Indonesia
12/07 - Xinzhuang Gymnasium - Taipei, Taiwan

Source: natalie
Thanks to maya for the tip!

Comments

· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 5:39 am

i'm wait you in jakarta >_<'

· Posted June 17, 2013 @ 2:55 am

yay!! but come to Italy  ><

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 8:47 pm

I'm so glad cause they're coming to Europe and sad cause I won't see them live... maybe next time. :c

· Posted June 14, 2013 @ 11:25 am

I hope I can go to the Jakarta con.. I love this band a lot >__<

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 5:33 pm

I'm so happy there coming to Amsterdam!!!! I've been a fan ever since there first track back in 2006 keep it real! I'm so happy for them that they ve gotten so big not only in japan but also in the rest of the world!!

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 2:36 pm

If only they would come to the U.S. specifically Ohio?! (One can dream) :'(

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 11:10 am

They should come to Canada and perform with Simple Plan again!

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 8:06 am

I really wished they'd come to Greece...

· Posted June 13, 2013 @ 7:03 am

I wish they would visit our country... or I'll just travel to Singapore just to see them... LOL

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 11:00 pm

I really want them to tour North America; specifically Canada. -cough; Toronto ;cough- I would totally go to the concert and buy every. single. piece. of. merchandise.

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 10:47 pm

They should tour in America soon. With simple plan. I would cry.

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 10:41 pm

It'll be november in Indonesia. It's still 5 months from now, but I really hope I can get the ticket >_< will save up for that!

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 9:42 pm

there need to be a correction to the schedule, it should be european, asian and NORTH AMERICAN

i hope that they tour in Canada one day...

no one comes to Canada...

no one...

(exaggeration but some people know what i mean)

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 8:56 pm

One day they will be in my country. ONE OK ROCK rules :D!

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 7:16 pm

omfg how about a north america tour????????? :D

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 6:55 pm

Uwaaa they're finally branching out : O now they need to do some shows in North America. Huehuehuehue :B

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 5:16 pm

oh wow! o_O they are actually coming to the UK!   To the UK!(^-^)/yeye~

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 4:01 pm

This new layout confuses me... but Yay! OOR is coming again! I've been waiting :D

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 3:43 pm

For people that can go see them live, so lucky!  waiting waiting for my chance....  Canada?

· Posted June 12, 2013 @ 3:20 pm

I'm happy for them! The people that can go and see them are so lucky.....I sure it will be an amazing experience :)

I hope some day they will be able to come perform in my country....