Concerts / Events

Perfume announces a new album & year-end dome tour

June 18, 2013 @ 9:32 pm

Popular techno pop unit Perfume announced that they will be releasing a new album this fall, and hold live concerts at 2 major domes in Tokyo and Osaka in December.

The members made this announcement on the final day of their tour "Zutto Sukidattanjake~ Sasurai no Men Kata Perfume FES!!" held at Zepp Namba on June 18th.

As announced previously, this was Perfume's first tour using the 'Battle of bands' style, in which some artists hold lives together.

The three artists who Perfume held the live with were Saito KazuyoshiOkuda Tamio, and MAXIMUM THE HORMONE in Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka, respectively.

At the end of encore, A-chan, Kashiyuka, and Nocchi told the audience that their first original album in about 2 years, entitled "LEVEL3" is set for release sometime this fall. Before the audience's excitement calmed down, they also broke another big announcement that they will hold live concerts at Kyocera Dome Osaka on December 7th and the 8th, and at Tokyo Dome on the 24th and the 25th.

Because of these unexpected surprises, roaring applause and cheers arose from the audience.

It will be the first time in 3 years for Perfume to hold a live concert at Tokyo Dome since they held one in November of 2010, and since that was just a one-day concert at the venue, this will be Perfume's very first dome tour. A-chan said, "Though we stood on the stage of Tokyo Dome 3 years ago, it was only for one day. This time, we will be able to hold 2-day concerts in both Tokyo and Osaka, with the new album! We will do our best standing resolutely on the stage of the Dome, while tasting joy and happiness."

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

Additionally, Perfume is scheduled to start their first European tour next month.

Source & Image(s): Oricon

Comments

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 12:50 am

European tour!? Come the States pleeeease!? I'm Jealous... -_-"

· Posted June 21, 2013 @ 1:09 pm

Ahhhh new album!!! Must have! D:

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 3:55 am

Can't wait for their new album! One of the few artists I look forward to..

· Posted June 20, 2013 @ 1:20 am

I was just listening to Perfume right now haha I'm excited for their new album! <3

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 4:33 pm

I happy about any news from perfume. First group Ive ever fallen in love with.

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 4:12 pm

Perfume~♥

I love these three girls ne. Even though I am not into techno but Perfume is an exception. They're cute and funny.

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 11:31 am

can't wait to see them in america..soon??:S:P

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 10:41 am

YES! Finally a new album. Honestly they could have skipped Mirai no Museum and release the album earlier.

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 9:07 am

Finally a new album, can't wait! And I'm excited about the dome tour too!

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 8:00 am

Can't wait! So excited ! Love perfume <3

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 7:35 am

I can't wait, I just know this album is going to be awesome like all of their releases

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 7:07 am

I love Perfume.

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 5:32 am

I'm so excited, I'm such a huge fan of Perfume <3

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 5:21 am

Definitelly going to Tokyo Dome to see them! Great news! So happy for them with the new album and tour!

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 3:33 am

yay for PERFUME

· Posted June 19, 2013 @ 1:18 am

Yeay!! Finally new album from them!! Can't wait for it!!

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:53 pm

Glad it will be their new first original album, a lot of good songs are waiting!

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:47 pm

Wonder why they called their 6th album "LEVEL 3". But it doesn't matter, i'll buy the album! Make it as great as Triangle & JPN album please! >.<

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:46 pm

I really like this group and their unique songs and PVs.

Can't wait for their album.

· Posted June 18, 2013 @ 9:42 pm

Level 3 sound good! Can't wait for the tracklist and yeah!! Tokyo Dome concert!! Wohoooo Ganbaruzo Perfumeee!!!!