PV Releases

Happiness and Flower reveal short PVs for their 5th singles

July 10, 2013 @ 4:38 am

Happiness and Flower have revealed the short PVs for their 5th singles, which will be released simultaneously on August 7th.

The title of Happiness' new single is "Sunshine Dream ~Ichido Kiri no Natsu~" and the title of Flower's single is "Taiyou to Himawari".

SEE ALSO: Happiness and Flower to release a new single simultaneously + hold 'Musha Shugyou' battle

Prior to the singles' release, the two groups will carry out a Musha Shugyou (Warrior's Journey) tour. They will each perform their new song at events and campaigns throughout the country.

Check out the short PVs below!

===

<Happiness - "Sunshine Dream ~Ichido Kiri no Natsu~">

<Flower - "Taiyou to Himawari">

Thanks to deepriver and Sada for the tip!

Comments

· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 11:44 am

Happiness got new members? I feel confused~ The main singer left? It's weird to seeing more than one members sing. I could barely recognize Karen with her new hair.

This is probably my least favortie song from Happiness~

Flower on the other hand! Pure perfection ^^

· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 1:48 am

I like both songs but Flower's song omg! It's amazing! Now if only Mayu would come back! She is in the promotion picture but not in the music video or even singing. What is this?

· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 11:10 pm

I rly like Flower's song! i usu dun go for this genre but i rly enjoyed the song and the PV. Happiness's song was ok but nt rly to my liking haha.

im neither a fan of flower nor happiness so i dun rly know their styles. but both did a good job:)

· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 3:34 pm

I like FLOWER's song better! Can't wait to see the results :D!

· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 3:32 pm

FLOWERRRRR <3

Please just release that album already

· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

I was about to say I had a big shock when I saw Happiness' MV, but in fact it's just that I mistook them for Fairies and I was like "no way ! they all dyed their hair ! O_O". Anyway, their song is suited for summer but truthfully I have a hard time liking it. As for Flower's song, I like it better in terms of concept (let's not talk about vocals, they're both awesome) and song, though the super dynamic dancing part was funny to me for such a song hahaha.

· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 12:41 pm

To just be honest here, I really love both PVs.  And as for the battle, I know that it's going to be the best one ever without a doubt

· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 11:30 am

WOW........both songs and PV exceed my expectations. I love them both but FLOWER's song is on another level. The vocals are on point and really draw out the emotion of the song and the choreography is amazing! They all dance so beautifully. So happy that Kyoka is singing, she has a beautiful voice. Happiness's song is perfect for summer and is a very fun song and Mayu looks so pretty in the video - haven't seen her in a while!!

· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 9:09 am

Overall, FLOWER wins. Better song and PV. But Happiness's is better for summer~

· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 8:22 am

After watching the MVs, I think it's safe for me to say that Flower remains the only Japanese girl group that I have and probably will ever like. Taiyou to Himawari is the perfect song to showcase why the group is still insisting on maintaining their "josei-rashi" image and why their Japanese fans especially love it so much. It's a very strong track and the choreography only enhances it.

I also have to mention how proud I am of Kyoka, Chiharu and Reina because their technique has improved a lot over the past year and a half and you can tell the vocal lessons are worth it. Same goes for all the performers. They did a wonderful job creating and executing the choreography. My babies Manami and Nozomi are so grown up now. They all look gorgeous.

I'm sorry Happiness, but I hope Flower wins.

· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 5:13 am

I'm usually more biased with Happiness but Flower's song and PV is something else O___O Plus, I thought MAYU would be coming back (which I read from some articles and forums when these battle singles were announced)? I just can't see Happiness without her, well at least KAREN is getting more spotlight now...

· Posted July 10, 2013 @ 4:52 am

I'm really liking Flower's song.