Hey! Say! JUMP's latest single tops Oricon weekly ranking

July 1, 2013 @ 6:08 pm
Hey! Say! JUMP's 10th single "Come On A My House" (released on June 26) sold 218,000 copies in the first week, topping Oricon's weekly ranking.

SEE ALSO: Hey! Say! JUMP reveals release date for new single 'Give Me Love'

This marked their 10th consecutive chart topping single since their debut song "Ultra Music Power" (released in November 2007).

They are the 4th artist to accomplish this, a feat only achieved by their senior groups KinKi Kids, NEWS, and KAT-TUN.

"Come On A My House" is a song featured in a commercial in which the members starred in for House Foods' Vermont Curry.

Source: Oricon

Comments

· Posted August 1, 2013 @ 2:51 pm

Congratz to Hey! Say! JUMP ne~

· Posted July 12, 2013 @ 7:20 pm

When Chinen was asked in some interview -I don't remember- they asked something like how would he invite a girl to his house he said "Come on a my house". I think (since I'm a spanish speaker) that is spanish because sounds alike when you say it a = to but that is just my opinion www. Congrats JUMP!

· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 6:13 am

Awesome!!!!!!!!!  I love all the songs! Keep it up the good work!

· Posted July 3, 2013 @ 4:15 am

YAY! Congratz Hey Say Jump!~!~!

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 7:15 am
I don't know why they are my Ichiban Group in JE but I feel bad I takes more than a year for  fans to save money yet they only sell like this it seems like their popularity is starting to decrease

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 12:27 am

The title. I honestly don't know what that means.

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 12:09 am

Congratz to them!!! Altough the title is really horrible :D The song is catchy and the coupling songs are awesome!

whitedove
· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 4:25 am
lol the title would be correct if there's a "-" in-between "on" and "a"...

· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 7:35 pm

As much as I am a JE fan.. that title.. the grammar.. THE HORROR.

But congrats to HSJ~

whitedove
· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 4:24 am
it would have been correct if it's "come on-a my house" instead...there was also a song back in the 50s called Come On-A My House" by Rosemary Clooney...
whitedove