Juice=Juice member Otsuka Aina withdraws from the group & Hello! Pro Kenshuusei

July 5, 2013 @ 3:52 pm
It was announced that Juice=Juice member Otsuka Aina has withdrawn from the group as well as from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei as of July 5th.

SEE ALSO: Juice=Juice to make their major debut in this summer!

According to Hello! Project's official site, "We have held various talks with Otsuka Aina herself, and with her family regarding the contract, however unfortunately, we were unable to come to an agreement for the terms of contract. There was also a request to turn down the contract from her family. Therefore, as of July 5th, Otsuka Aina withdrew from Juice=Juice, and also from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei. From now on, Juice=Juice will continue their activities with 5 members. We ask for your kind understanding, and please continue to support them."

Juice=Juice was formed with six Hello! Pro Kenshuusei members, and it was previously announced that they would make their major debut in this summer.

Source & Image: natalie + Hello! Project official site

Comments

· Posted July 11, 2013 @ 12:03 am

Well...this is depressing. I was excited to her have her major debut with the group. She was so happy when she found out she was part of Juice=Juice.

· Posted July 6, 2013 @ 4:13 pm

i don't know if her parents make the right or wrong decision but i feel sorry for her, i'm pretty sure that she didn't wanted to leave the group and she was even one of the main leads...

· Posted July 6, 2013 @ 10:20 am

Sad, she was the only one I cared about. I wonder what the dispute was about.

· Posted July 6, 2013 @ 9:26 am

This is really sad. I've been waiting for Aina to debut since her audition. :(

· Posted July 5, 2013 @ 10:48 pm

Why???? Theyre just about to debut and she withdraws... I got a feeling that decision mainly comes from her family and not from herself which is wut sucks the most...Sad but at least my fav member of the group, Sayubee, will get even more lines and move up to the definite #2 position behind Karin

hashiyuka
· Posted July 6, 2013 @ 1:31 am
Most/all of these girls are not old enough to handle contract negotiations on their own. They need guidance from their parents and layers.

· Posted July 5, 2013 @ 7:45 pm

Aw they probably want her to continue her studies, or something, but I wonder if she wants to withdraw herself? She's about to make her major debut so this is quite surprising...Anyways, just a though, so now that one of the main leads is going, can you give yuka and akari more lines? I know they're not that good with control compared to the rest but still, work it out, I feel bad for them...