Concerts / Events

NMB48's Fukumoto Aina graduates from the group

July 1, 2013 @ 1:29 pm

On July 1, NMB48 1st generation member Fukumoto Aina held her graduation concert at NMB48 Theater in Osaka.

Back in February, Fukumoto announced that she would be graduating from the group in order to pursue her career as a variety talent. She will officially transfer to Yoshimoto Creative Agency on July 2. No specific details on her upcoming activities have been revealed at this time; however, she stated, "I want to do versatile activities like on-location work and perform on (Yoshimoto) shinkigeki.

SEE ALSO: NMB48's Fukumoto Aina announces her graduation from the group

Fukumoto joined NMB48 as a first generation member with Yamamoto Sayaka and Watanabe Miyuki in October of 2010. She's been a senbatsu member 6 consecutive times since the group's debut single, "Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo" (released July 2011). She's known to have excellent reflexes and has completed the Osaka marathon in 4 hours 8 minutes 45 seconds last November.

Source & Image: Oricon

Comments

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 10:00 am

Ainyan お疲れ様でした

I hope she can achieve her dream.

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 9:33 am

...did people not know she was graduating or something? It was announced months ago, lol. I'm going to miss her, she's one of my favorite NMB members, but I wish her luck in pursuing her dreams! She'll be an awesome variety talent!

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 6:27 am

Wow.... Ainyan.. So sad :( more and more of my favorite members graduating.. I don't wanna say this but I wouldn't be surprised if Yuko or Kojiharu goes next.. :(

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 4:35 am

Ainyan! :(

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 12:26 am

Dang it. Part of my comment got deleted.

Still wish Ainyan the best in the future! <3

But I have lost my three AKB oshis, my SKE oshi, AND my NMB oshi. It's all going south now for me :(

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 12:25 am

NOOOOOOO AINYAN IM GONNA MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

· Posted July 2, 2013 @ 12:22 am

Ainyan was my NMB oshi, liked her since i first saw her... Guess now i'll pass the NMB Oshi torch to Ripopo :)

· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 10:05 pm

Another first generations of 48 girls graduated :')

Ainyan..hope you will always success whatever your career is..ganbatte!

· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 5:38 pm

· Posted July 1, 2013 @ 4:09 pm

Hopefully she learned some valuable lessons from being a member of the Owari Club. I will be watching out for Ainyan's career with great interest.