Movies

'TRICK' to reach its final conclusion with its 4th film

July 4, 2013 @ 3:36 am
by HPriest
Director Tsutsumi Yukihiko is going to conclude the very popular 'TRICK' series - starring Nakama Yukie and Abe Hiroshi - with a fourth feature-length film titled 'TRICK: Last Stage'.

'TRICK' is a comedy/mystery series about the beautiful and very talented magician "Yamada Naoko" (Nakama) and the big-headed, self-proclaimed genius physicist "Ueda Jiro" (Abe), who work together to uncover the tricks behind various cases related to supernatural occurrences.

The fourth installment is said to become the most ambitious film in the series, and it's going be the first time that some of the filming will take place in foreign locations. Of course, there will be a lot of gags in typical 'TRICK' fashion, but all the fans of the series are bound to shed tears after this film according to Director Tsutsumi. At the same time, it's going to maintain that certain charm of the series that will even allow people who have never watched the drama or the films to enjoy it as much as everyone else.

Nakama and Abe are going to be joined by the well-known regular cast from the previous dramas and films, including Namase Katsuhisa and Nogiwa Yoko. Starting with the upcoming summer drama 'Keibuho Yabe Kenzo 2', there are going to be various promotions to get you in the right mood for the movie's Japanese premiere sometime in January of 2014.

Source: eiga.com

Comments

· Posted July 5, 2013 @ 2:28 am

Despite the awesome star power, the last movie sucked BIG TIME, but I certainly don't want the series to end.  I would love for them to revisit the innocent humor they began with.  And it would be nice if they ended up getting married but they won't.

· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 11:42 pm

It'll be over? O.O I always believed there would be more to come... Well I can't wait to see these guys back in action one more time!

· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 2:37 pm

The best comedy duo is back! I can't wait to see them again (especially Yukie!!) Abe seems to follow me everywhere I go since I keep going everywhere that Yukie Nakama and Aya Ueto go... ;)

· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 10:41 am

Looking forward to this movie!!! Abe Hiroshi+Nakama Yukie = Epic partners! Also Namase Katsuhisa is a genius! Love Trick!! (♡゚▽゚♡)

PS: Tokyohive admins! Please return the FB 'Like' button on articles!

· Posted July 4, 2013 @ 10:25 am

Final conclusion?! This makes me feel so sad... I just watched all the episodes, specials, and films this year and love it so much. Ah, well,everything has to end at some point. Looking forward to seeing it!