Concerts / Events

Itano Tomomi makes a secret guest appearance at 'KANSAI COLLECTION 2013 AUTUMN & WINTER'

September 21, 2013 @ 10:15 pm

On September 21st, former AKB48's Itano Tomomi made a secret guest appearance at 'KANSAI COLLECTION 2013 AUTUMN & WINTER' at Kyocera Dome.

This marked Itano's first job after graduating from AKB48 on August 27th. She showed off her new look and said, "I chopped off my bangs and dyed my hair." She added, "I cut it in order to leave my old feelings behind and move on as a soloist."

SEE ALSO: AKB48 holds Itano Tomomi's graduation ceremony

When Itano appeared on the runway, the crowd broke out in loud screams and cheers. "It was my first job in about 3 weeks, so I was very nervous. I was also nervous in the dressing room. But it was fun!" she expressed.

Regarding her solo work, she stated, "I want to challenge myself to various things. Of course music, but I want to also challenge myself with acting. First, though, I want to hold a solo live."

Source & Image: Oricon

Comments

· Posted September 23, 2013 @ 3:52 am

wow side bangs... prefer her without bangs though. her face shape doesn't need bangs haha

· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 12:24 pm

Her make up isnt good for her hair color now... it makes her eyes look bad, too much red hues in her eye/cheek makeup.

· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 8:44 am

Whoa! That caught me by surprise. Blonde huh? Somehow it doesn't feel right.  She's not really changing her image though. She's altering it a bit. Her image has always been gyaru and its staying gyaru. This is more like she can be more liberal with her look and do things like drastically change her hair color which she couldn't do as an AKBer.

Is the pic airbrushed too much? Or did she cover her tri-birth mark on her chin a little? I can only see the point of the triangle. :(

· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 4:22 am

Blond... I don't think it suits her well. I liked het better with the long red hair.

· Posted September 21, 2013 @ 11:10 pm

what happened to her hair . . . still nice to see Tomochin

mochichan
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 12:24 am
AKB girls got a thing for hair dye after they graduate it seem.....The new hair seem weird for her..or maybe because it has been a while since we saw her with bangs :|
whippersnapper
· Posted September 22, 2013 @ 8:47 am
Agreed. The hair color change doesn't fit I think. Some change their hair and don't miss a step. Acchan went with long hair and it was fine, but the tomo hair change just doesn't feel right. Oh and I dig long hair so it's not that Im not a fan of it.