Music Releases

Kojima Haruna takes the center position for AKB48's 33rd single

September 18, 2013 @ 6:53 pm
AKB48 performed their upcoming 33rd single titled "Heart Ereki" which is set for release on October 30th, at the opening for their Janken Tournament event (held at the Nippon Budokan on the 18th), and it was revealed that Kojima Haruna took the center position for the single.

SEE ALSO: The results of AKB48 34th Single Senbatsu Tournament!

This is the first time for Kojima who is one of the first generation members, to be the center, and when it was announced, a stir and great shout of joy arose from the 12,000 of audience.

Kojima told the audience, "I don't even know how this happened...but I will do my best!"

The concept of this "Heart Ereki" is a band, and each of 16 Senbatsu members have a nickname.

The single will have 9 different versions; 4 regular editions, 4 limited editions, and a theater edition.

Below is the list of 16 Senbatsu members along with their nickname for the single.

- Kojima Haruna (Michelle)
- Iriyama Anna (Veronica)
- Kawaei Rina (Kawae-)
- Takahashi Minami (Linda)
- Yokoyama Yui (Mary)
- Watanabe Mayu (Elizabeth)
- Oshima Yuko (Lucy)
- Kashiwagi Yuki (Catherine)
- Shimazaki Haruka (Angelina)
- Minegishi Minami (Barbara)
- Matsui Jurina (Caroline)
- Matsui Rena (Sandy)
- Yamamoto Sayaka (Rosanna)
- Watanabe Miyuki (Josephine)
- Ota Aika (Margaret)
- Sashihara Rino (Rola)

Source & Image(s): Oricon

Comments

· Posted September 29, 2013 @ 4:09 pm

I feel so happy my oshimen is finally the center in a song! I've been waiting for years. But by other side I'm afraid this mean she's graduating soon :(

· Posted September 21, 2013 @ 11:08 am

Long overdue~

· Posted September 20, 2013 @ 2:09 pm

Congrats Kojiharu!  It's nice to see someone who's not the usual center. :)

· Posted September 20, 2013 @ 12:10 am

This make me miss the older Gen so much, not that I have a prob with new Gen, I just can't get into them as much

· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 11:07 pm

CONGRATS KOJIHARU!! If she is graduating so help me.. Well if anyone else is graduating this year.. Wait til next year.. The year is almost over.. :/  I'm overjoyed for her center spot and.. Miichan is back whoo!

· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 3:56 pm

I'm so happy for KojiHaru!!! <3

· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 1:08 pm
I miss the members who graduated mariko, akimoto, maeda, tomomi etc...:(

· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 8:15 am

I do love this lineup though, it is a good balance of AKB and its sister groups as well as with the old gen and new gen... No problems with anyone included cause theyre all members i like, but this is basically confirmation that Kitarie is no longer an automatic senbatsu member :(

· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 8:10 am

Haha, it was true huh, Lovetan somehow made it back into Senbatsu... HKT may be the key to reviving your popularity huh, Myao should consider this lol....

But with a KojiHaru center you gotta sense the inevitable graduation announcement in the near future

· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 3:51 am

How come KojiHaru's nickname is Michelle while I heard from her song she said (I'm Princess) which I definitely have not heard wrong.. I believe this is a typo error..

In any case, congrats to her for finally having her 1st center position after 32 singles..

· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 2:17 am

im happy that she finally took center... however i'm smelling graduation with the sudden center upgrade.

candidmoments
· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 7:59 am
Please NOOOOOOOOOO!!! 1st gen is getting reallllyyyy smaaallllll
mochichan
· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 11:02 am
@candidmoments they have been in the group for 8 yrs. that's already long enough time. If they can stand on their own then let them go. It's great they stayed in the group for such a long time anyway.

· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 2:16 am

With NyanNyan at center, no one is complaining about it lol

I'm loving the lineup and it's about time that akip gives the main vocal of almost all the akb songs the center spot.

takie
· Posted September 20, 2013 @ 12:54 am
Main vocals of almost all AKB's songs have 3 people, Nyan2x is one of them.

· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 1:03 am

NyanNyan as Center!

Decent lineup so it's probably the lower Senbatsu ranking from the Janken event.

Congratulations, Harunyan <3

· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 12:05 am

Hell yeah Kojiharu/1st gen center, no sight of 2nd chapter crap in the front that I have to put up with.

· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 11:27 pm

Awesome! However, is this a foreshadow of Nyan's impending graduation?

· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 10:45 pm

Miichan back in senbatsu! Nyan center!! OMG just when I'm about to lose interest in AKB after my oshi Mariko graduate followed by my other fav Sayaka and Tomochin! Great move Aki-P!! Kojima deserve the center more than anyone!!! Finger cross for Yukirin soon!!!!!

· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 10:42 pm

^_^ Welcome back to the senbatsu Miichan!!!

O.O Oh hi Lovetan! I didn't expect to see you there!

· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 10:36 pm

YAY Miichan back in senbatsu

· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 9:49 pm

Nyan solo center! I love it! ♥

· Posted September 18, 2013 @ 9:03 pm

woah.. Lovetan? If they are gonna throw Lovetan in they might as well throw Myao in too.. just saying.

mochichan
· Posted September 19, 2013 @ 11:00 am
Maybe management don't want to pick Sakura, Haruppi, Mio, or Meru because it might put more tension between the 1st and 2nd? Lovet