Naka Riisa gives birth to her first child

October 6, 2013 @ 3:38 pm

Actor Nakao Akiyoshi's (25) wife, actress Naka Riisa (23), gave birth to their first child on October 4th at 1:08 am at a hospital in Tokyo.

SEE ALSO: Naka Riisa makes her first public appearance after marriage announcement

According to sources, Naka gave birth to a healthy baby boy weighing 2,560 grams (5 lbs 13 oz). Nakao, who was present at the time of birth, reported through his blog, "I've received the best treasure."

"My eyes watered naturally," he expressed. "Mothers are really amazing. First of all, I am filled with gratitude for the both of them, to her [Naka] for giving birth and to the baby for being born." He wrapped it up with their password, "BIG LOVE", and added the words "happy baby".

The couple started dating in October of last year and got married on April 18th of this year.

Congratulations!

Source: Sanspo via Yahoo! Japan News
Image: Oricon

Comments

· Posted October 12, 2013 @ 10:48 am

BLOODY HELL. I love both of them. They do a lot of supporting roles that I still remember and love their characters. BUT I NEVER KNEW they married. OMG. Congratulation!!!!!

· Posted October 11, 2013 @ 3:20 am

Congrats!!!!!!!!

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 4:27 pm

LOVE Naka Riisa! Congrats to them both!

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:25 am

my classmate's ex-wife makes $83/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $21967 just working on the computer for a few hours. pop over to this web-site ..for more work detail go to home tab...

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 5:24 am

my classmate's ex-wife makes $83/hr on the computer. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $21967 just working on the computer for a few hours. pop over to this web-site http://www.max34.com

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 3:35 am

she's sungmin sj look a-like

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 3:16 am

Congratz to the couple.

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 3:04 am

So they met in October 2012 and she got pregnant in January 2013. Wow these Japanese stars don't waste time do they? They skip all the drama and get right to the point. lol

violett
· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 10:11 am
They started DATING in October 2012. they already knew each other since they co-starred in Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo movie :p

· Posted October 7, 2013 @ 12:13 am

omg.. no offense but the guy looks... creppyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p

· Posted October 6, 2013 @ 10:04 pm

aww congrats to them.

makes me want to go watch their movie again