Hamasaki Ayumi appears in front of press with her fiance

December 17, 2013 @ 4:12 am

On December 16, singer Hamasaki Ayumi returned to Japan from Los Angeles on Singapore Airlines with her fiance.

A few days ago, Hamasaki announced her engagement to a 25-year-old UCLA graduate student. On this day, she appeared hand-in-hand with her fiance in front of the press. Reporters gave their blessings to the couple to which Hamasaki answered "Thank you." She hid her engagement ring on her left ring finger with her sleeve.

SEE ALSO: Hamasaki Ayumi announces her engagement with a 25-year-old UCLA graduate student

According to sources, the two will spend the rest of the year in Japan to get ready for her appearance on NHK's 'Kohaku Uta Gassen' as well as her countdown lives from the 29th to the 31st.

Source & Images: Sanspo

Comments

· Posted December 23, 2013 @ 10:16 am

hontoni gomen!!!but she's totally playgirl..

· Posted December 19, 2013 @ 9:14 pm

wow at some of these replies O.o So she's not marrying a Japanese man, or a rich man or an older man. Who cares? It's not our lives, it's hers. We don't know if this guy is right for her or if shes his sugar mama but if she's happy with him we should be respectful.  Honestly, they look happier than most Hollywood couples I've seen *coughjohnmayerandkaty/taylor/jennifer*

· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

aww you go Ayu!! <3

· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 3:15 am

I don't think they will last. The guy is 25 years old and even though he looks almost 35 here he is still going to be very immature. Not just that age gap (the same goes for guys dating younger girls) alone but also they are a strange couple in every way they married after a few months only and ayumi has failed relationship before.

Off note, they are a odd couple even by appearences and I don't just mean the interacial dating.

· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 1:38 am

Didn't this happen before? Oh yea, it did in 2011, except it was an Austrian that time.

· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 2:58 pm

All the comments on her engagement are so strange. Maybe people were right when they said the Ayu fandom was crazy.

moidiom
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 11:56 pm
Not as crazy as Ms. Ayumi here.

· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 9:48 am

I was 100% right. Where are all the people saying he was not white now? Is this not a random pairing or what? I don't know what is in store for Ayu in the future with this guy but I hope she is truly happy. She is a queen and a queen deserves a king. I as your fan sincerely hope for your happiness and I will support you<3.

moidiom
· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 11:55 pm
It's frustrating when a queen doesn't know her own worth. The best thing anyone can say about this guy is that he's a graduate student, which is NOT impressive at all. In this day and age, it's like saying someone went to high school. I'm beginning to think her L.A. friends are doing her wrong. I also believe she like many Asians commit the terrible sin not being able to judge another race appropriately. This guy doesn't even look like that great with those sunglasses covering half of his face... I'm sorry, but this screams of a superficial relationship and it won't last. Truth hurts, but this girl apparently likes to learn it the hard way.
sspecial
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 3:17 am
@moidiom I just thought he went to a prestigious college. I don't know why they would mention college otherwise. If his college is well known he can get a good job right? At least now with his marriage he has connections so probably
la_mariposa21
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 7:43 am
@moidiom I bet you Ayu bought all of the clothes he has on in this photo. Including those stupid face eating sunglasses.
la_mariposa21
· Posted December 18, 2013 @ 7:47 am
@la-mariposa21 *photos
moidiom
· Posted December 19, 2013 @ 1:02 am
@la-mariposa21 Another very educated guess! She probably did. His friends are probably having a field day about all this. Sigh.
moidiom
· Posted December 19, 2013 @ 1:07 am
@sspecial UCLA is prestigious for _some_ people. Anyway, this is a three-ring circus to me. I can't wait to see how it ends, though I can predict how it will.
moidiom
· Posted December 19, 2013 @ 1:09 am

· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 9:24 am

Where does she find these guys? Seems totally random! lol

· Posted December 17, 2013 @ 9:08 am

There is so much I want to say... Looks like she downgraded. I sure hope there will be a pre-nup.

la_mariposa21