Concerts / Events

BABYMETAL announce their first world tour

May 8, 2014 @ 3:28 am

BABYMETAL have announced that they will hold their first world tour titled 'BABYMETAL WORLD TOUR 2014' starting in July.

During their Nippon Budokan concert in March, the girls announced that they would spread their activities abroad. At this time, 4 dates have been set for the tour. It will officially kick off on July 1 at La Cigale in Paris, France and will wrap up on September 14 at Makuhari Messe Event Hall in Tokyo, Japan. More dates will be added soon.

SEE ALSO: BABYMETAL hold their 1st Budokan concert

In addition, BABYMETAL will be making an appearance in England's big rock festival 'Sonisphere Festival UK'. They were originally scheduled to perform on July 6 on the tent stage, but due to a great response, it has been changed to the 5th on the main stage.

[BABYMETAL WORLD TOUR 2014]

Tuesday, July 1 - La Cigale (Paris, France)
Thursday, July 3 - Live Music Hall (Cologne, Germany)
Monday, July 7 - Electric Ballroom (London, England)
Sunday, September 14 - Makuhari Messe Event Hall (Tokyo, Japan)

Source & Image: natalie

Comments

· Posted May 26, 2014 @ 1:44 pm

"World" tour... Boy, France, Germany, U.K., and Canada! Seems like the whole world to me...

· Posted May 9, 2014 @ 6:31 pm

I going! I'm so excited!

· Posted May 8, 2014 @ 11:19 am

They truly have been blessed by Kitsune-sama...go girls!  Here's to the Resistence moving forward!  \_/ kampai !   Ride the Lightening

· Posted May 8, 2014 @ 9:41 am

I would love to see Babymetal live so I hope Canada will be announced :D

· Posted May 8, 2014 @ 5:08 am

hope they hold a concert in ny. im legit curious to see what kind of people would show up lol.

findtheakarun
· Posted May 9, 2014 @ 2:25 am
Me.

· Posted May 8, 2014 @ 4:58 am

Like Legit I know they were popular before but the Finebros gave that extra push, now million more people know about them. It's pretty awesome if you think about it. The internet is that powerful. Dayum. Goodluck Baby Metal :)

· Posted May 8, 2014 @ 3:39 am

World tours and Main stages at rock festivals!!! Its insane how much more popular the subgroup became compared to the main group. I know they said that Babymetal would be a temporary thing after Suu-metal graduated but with the massive success and exposure theyre having I think they gonna be around for awhile

The_Doctor
· Posted May 8, 2014 @ 9:35 pm
They are listed as associate acts instead of Sub-group of... I think I agree with you. They are also being accepted by some major bands both in Japan and around the world so I think the temporary thing is in the past. I can't wait to see where else they are going to go this tour.