tokyohive interview with Momoiro Clover Z
Check out the Interview below:
- What is your favorite thing about being able to meet fans?You can purchase tickets to their concert in NYC here.
Ayaka Sasaki: I'm looking forward to talking to the fans in English.
- Seems like your performances can be very physically demanding with very intense choreography -- how do you make sure you have enough stamina between performances? Do you work out? Do you have special trainings?
Ayaka Sasaki: Not really. It's adrenaline.
You had some member changes in the beginning -- but you are now one of the most successful idol groups in Japan with a strong teamwork. How did you build such strong sense of team?
Ayaka Sasaki: You're always together so it's like being in a family. Touring the whole country when we debuted was a real good experience for us.
- Momoiro is known to have amazing outfits like no other! Do you have any favorite outfits from your past performances?
Ayaka Sasaki: I love the costume for "Yume no Ukiyo ni Saite Mi na" because it's really Japanese.
- What is your favorite Momoiro song and why?
Ayaka Sasaki: "Hakkin no Yoake." It has a beautiful melodies and lyrics.
- Many U.S. and other international fans become fans of J-POP then become very interested in Japanese culture! Can you tell us what aspect of Japanese culture (other than J-POP; food, history, fashion, etc) you would like your fans to check out?
Ayaka Sasaki: "Ipponjime", a Japanese ritual where everyone claps their hands together at the end of an event.
- Who do you look up to as an idol/entertainer?
Ayaka Sasaki: Ayumi Hamasaki.
- Please tell us your proudest aspect of being a member of Momoiro Clover Z!
Ayaka Sasaki: All 5 of us are close friends and the fans are very nice.
There are 1 comments