Concerts / Events

Goto Maki to make a guest appearance in Hello! Project's summer concert

July 6, 2018 @ 3:18 am

It's been revealed that Goto Maki will be making a guest appearance in Hello! Project's summer concert tour 'Hello! Project 2018 SUMMER.'

SEE ALSO: Goto Maki gives birth to second child

The tour features performances by Hello! Project groups and their trainees. To commemorate 20 years since the establishment of Hello! Project, it was already announced that 25 original members would be making an appearance at the tour. At this time, it was revealed that Goto will be participating in the daytime show 'ONE FOR ALL' on August 25 at Nakano Sun Plaza Hall.

Source & Image: natalie

Comments

· Posted July 6, 2018 @ 6:24 pm

I wonder who all will be there. It'll be nice to see her back with them and as many as they can get together.

stellafleure
· Posted July 7, 2018 @ 8:17 pm
There is a full list at the H!P homepage, news nr. 8741. I'll copy it for you: July 14, evening: Takahashi Ai, Fujimoto Miki July 15, afternoon & evening: former Taiyou to Ciscomoon members Shinoda Miho, Inaba Atsuko, Kominato Miwa July 21, afternoon & evening: Michishige Sayumi, Shimizu Saki July 22: Kumai Yurina, Yajima Maimi July 28/29: Nakazawa Yuko, Niigaki Risa August 4, afternoon: Yasuda Kei, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Ichii Sayaka, Yaguchi Mari evening: Natsuyaki Miyabi, Sudou Maasa August 5, afternoon: same as the day before evening: Mano Erina August 11: Natsuyaki Miyabi, Shimizu Saki August 18: Iida Kaori, Yaguchi Mari August 25, afternoon: Suzuki Airi, Kago Ai, Goto Maki evening: Fukuda Kanon, Kago Ai August 26, afternoon: Yasuda Kei, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Kago Ai evening: Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi September 1: Nakajima Saki, Okai Chisato
stellafleure
· Posted July 7, 2018 @ 8:19 pm
@stellafleure I made paragraphs, where are they???
The_Doctor
· Posted July 8, 2018 @ 11:42 am
@stellafleure Ah, Thank you. I'm really surprised to see Kago's name and a little disappointed to not see Konno and Ogawa. Tsuji's name missing is a real shocker, I assumed she would be there as well as Abe. Eri I'm not surprised is missing as well but I am disappointed.
stellafleure
· Posted July 8, 2018 @ 12:05 pm
@The_Doctor Tsuji Nozomi (4th time) and Abe Natsumi (3nd time, she is a bit farther than Nozomi) are currently pregnant again, maybe they do not want to risk anything :). Konno Asami is busy raising her little daughter (she and Ogawa Makoto are not with Up-Front Agency anymore anyway so they would have had to make one of these temporary contracts like Maki, Kago Ai & Sayaka). I'm a bit surprised that Fukuda Asuka & Ishiguro Aya aren't listed as they had participated in a lot of things since late last year.
stellafleure
· Posted July 8, 2018 @ 12:06 pm
@stellafleure oops, that should have been a"2nd" for Nacchi :)
The_Doctor
· Posted July 8, 2018 @ 5:55 pm
@stellafleure I forgot about Abe being pregnant and didn't think about Tsuji's. I hope she can at least come and watch at some point. I lost track of Konno and Ogawa I'm sorry to say because I liked them. Has Konno married? The last I heard she was doing news and rumors had her in a relationship.