5 members transported to the hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning during filming

June 15, 2014 @ 11:35 pm
by Shiso
  • 1
  • 9123
  • 0
It was reported that idol group members were transported to a hospital after complaining of poor physical condition. 

They were filming at a quarry site of Oyaishi (Utsunomiya-city, Tochigi) for their net digital and movie contents which was a collaborative production between TV Asahi and Toei on June 15th at around 2:00 am.

SEE ALSO: announce new single & hall tour

There were total 10 people transported to the hospital including 5 of members (Furukawa Mirin, Aizawa Risa, Yumemi Nemu, Naruse Eimi, Fujisaki Ayane) and 5 staff members. Reportedly, they were poisoned by carbon monoxide, and the cause of that was due to a use of generators for the lighting device. 

According to TV Asahi, some of those 10 people have already been discharged, and by tomorrow (on the 16th), all of them will be able to leave the hospital.

The company apologized, "We were paying attention to safety during the filming, however, by producing this unfortunate result, we have caused trouble, and worry to the relevant parties. We are deeply reflecting. While wishing for a quick recovery for those who are receiving treatment, we will review the safety management thoroughly."

Source & Image: Oricon


There are 1 comments

Login With...

Sort by:

total votes

· Posted June 16, 2014 @ 5:26 pm

Moga got quite lucky, it seems.

A speedy recovery to everyone!

The End